PDA

View Full Version : 1st Grill out of the season :)

DAA1
04-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Yep,
Aint much better eatin than when you break the grill out for the 1st time of the season. Few burgers, few beef and pork cutlets, couple KC Strips, and a sirloin.....

MMMMMMMM tasty.

Hope you all get a chance to do some grillin.

Life is good, life is better when you can grill....

jmikey
04-22-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm fortunate that I can grill year-round here. At this moment I have Baby Back ribs in work. Damn, they smell good! Ain't nothin like grillin!

Perro
04-22-2007, 02:48 PM
what no pictures?? Mr. Elmo, you are slacking sir!!
i was completely expecting pictures!!!

this thread is worthless without pics

:ttiwwop:

:D

weasel_master
04-22-2007, 03:21 PM
I've been at the school for all but a few hours for sleep this weekend. We hit 70's the past few days so most of the snow is gone. Another 2 weeks and I won't have to worry about school getting in the way of grilling.

k98k792
04-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Opened up the deck for the new season. Had a few friends over,made some burgers,had a few beers. Listened to some tunes. It was nice to be out there again.

NavajoNPaleFace
04-22-2007, 03:53 PM
I'd defect if I couldn't grill every day of the year.

:cheers:

k98k792
04-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Heck I grill all the time. I'm out there in the snow and some times the rain.( in my poncho) But this time of year I can sit out on the deck and enjoy it.

DAA1
04-22-2007, 04:52 PM
what no pictures?? Mr. Elmo, you are slacking sir!!
i was completely expecting pictures!!!

this thread is worthless without pics

:ttiwwop:

:D

The evidence is all gone..... no time for pics, time for eatin... The New York Strips were worth the $9.00 each, grilled up darn nice.... some days I amaze myself on the grill

bullseye
04-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Bought my first gas grill this year and already ran out a tank of gas. It's hard to beat grilled anything. A couple of years ago we were without power for over a week and I grilled 3 meals a day, and we ate everything from spaghetti to pizza. I even baked a cake on the grill because someone told me it couldn't be done. :chef:

Nazgul
04-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Same here DAA! Now that Wisconsin is finally getting warmer I had to BBQ(I'm a native Texan) some chicken....Brots are for next weekend!

tump
04-22-2007, 06:23 PM
to tired to grill. been workin outside sealing the deck all day. time for some take out (chink chow). its the first weekend that its been nice enough and warm enough to do anything.

MID
04-23-2007, 08:44 PM
haha
All i wanted to do was make two burgers for my self on the grill, in stead of the foreman. I checked the gas and it was full. So i got all the seasons and crap out. Went to start the grill, and the dam ignitor didnt work, the button pushed in once and stuck in. So i got the matches, and the fugging wind kept blowing them out. At that point, i determined that fait would prevent me form useing the grill that day no matter i would try. So i gave in and used the foreman.

And to think that i realy wanted to go to the store and get some steaks. I am glad i didnt, cause i realy would have been pissed.