PDA

View Full Version : Davidsons Gallery Of Guns

Evilblackgunsrfun
10-12-2011, 04:54 PM
After looking around for 2 years and having a Mossberg 930 SPX on back order since April, I found one on Davidsons Gallery Of Guns online, ordered it with my credit card, they took a 220.00 down payment, shipped it in 2 days to my local dealer, who i had the back order through, i filled out the paper work and paid the balance and out the door i walked with my new gun. No calling around or driving gun store to gun store.

Milsurp
10-12-2011, 05:17 PM
:ttiwwop:

Just kidding, but some pics would be nice.

Cavalryman
10-12-2011, 06:26 PM
I've used Davidson's a few times and I like them a lot. They are one of the few major wholesalers who will deal with FFL holders like me who buy guns one or two at a time. I pretty much only order guns when someone I know wants a specific firearm, so it's usually just the one. Davidson's is very pleasant about that and in fact, they call me from time-to-time just to make sure they stay on my radar. If they show it in stock, they have it in stock. I highly recommend them.

tump
10-12-2011, 08:35 PM
isn't davidson's the distributor with a life time warranty.

chili
10-12-2011, 08:52 PM
I hope you like your new shotty! I love mine. It gobbles everything I feed it.

Evilblackgunsrfun
10-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Yes, they have the lifetime warranty, they will replace yours with a brand new gun. it was nice, no hassle, no waiting weeks or months like some dealers, you do your search, it shows if any are in stock, you hit get offers, hit accept on one of the gun shops. they take a small deposit, i think it was either 10% or 15%, and in 2-3 days you have a nice new gun waiting for you at a dealers. which can not be sold out from under you.