PDA

View Full Version : Cetme trigger to high?

Welder6477
03-13-2017, 12:37 PM
Hey all,
Ive been reading here for a while thanks for all great info. Anyway just finished 3 cetme kit builds. They all came out basiclly the same but one seems like the bolt rides too too tight when it passes over the trigger pack. So u im guessing the trigger pack is sitting to high? Any ideas?? I know im kinda answering my own question but just wanted some other feedback. With the trigger pack removed everything rides pretty smooth. I may have a little hang up right before its all the way rearward. Also, my recoil rod has a little slop at the rivit but it is straight. Long winded i know. Thanks again, mike by

Welder6477
03-14-2017, 03:10 PM
Um ok........ is it possible to mount the trigger pack too high? Everything lined up on receiver after bending.

O.S.U.
03-18-2017, 12:00 PM
My mp5 clone did this a little. I just polished the carrier where it rubbed the trigger pack hammer very lightly and it improved by 50% .If its not to thight it will losse up over time just by shooting it. I'm definitely not a gunsmith in fact I stay out of the information giving area. So always cross check my information. Welcome to the forum.

jbruney
03-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Clean off the oil and use a markal on the bottom of the carrier to see if it's scuffing lightly or rubbing hard for a start. Go from there. Prussian Blue would be much better if you've any on hand.

Welder6477
03-23-2017, 10:11 AM
Thanks guys. That exactly what i did. I also had to square up the receiver a little better. The ejector wasnt hitting to bolt perfectly in the slot. It wasnt centered. I think i got everything worked out. It was ejecting a little limp too. Not tossing the shells the way a cetme should. So gotta test her out again now. Do u guys modify the ejection port on the flats at all?