PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Knob Creek?

Big Steve
04-08-2007, 10:15 PM
I will be there Fri and Sat. I hope it is as good as it has always been. I'm a little worried that the ammo prices might effect the show.
Steve :machinegun:

bullseye
04-09-2007, 08:03 PM
I wanna go. :(

cbear
04-10-2007, 01:23 AM
I'm looking at maybe taking off work Friday to go. Whenever I get there on Sat afternoon or Sunday, I can't find anything to blow my money on. I need some 50 BMG ball ammo.

M1 Tanker
04-10-2007, 07:56 AM
I wish Steve, you have a damn good time man!

IMBLITZVT
04-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Yeah I wish too. I just do not have the money right now.

Big Steve
04-10-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm looking at maybe taking off work Friday to go. Whenever I get there on Sat afternoon or Sunday, I can't find anything to blow my money on. I need some 50 BMG ball ammo.
You may not find any 50 ammo, as they shoot it all up there. But I will assure you that you will have no trouble blowing money!
Steve :machinegun:

moreammoplz
04-10-2007, 09:45 PM
I will be there on Friday. :clapping:

Going after Mr Tom Turkey on Sat and Sun.

SteelCore
04-11-2007, 02:53 PM
So, you mean there's vendors there too?

I thought about taking my 4yr old daughter out there sometime. Mebbe I'll wait til she's a bit bigger. If I go, I'd wanna make a weekend of it---hit KC, then mebbe Wright Patty AFB, or mebbe Newport Aquarium.

ANy URLs for the Knob Creek shoot?

Big Steve
04-11-2007, 09:43 PM

I thought about taking my 4yr old daughter out there sometime. Mebbe I'll wait til she's a bit bigger. If I go, I'd wanna make a weekend of it---hit KC, then mebbe Wright Patty AFB, or mebbe Newport Aquarium.

Here you go. http://machinegunshoot.com/index.html
The number one reason I go twice a year is for the gun show and vendors! I don't know if there is a better one for military stuff. The big guns are cool too, There was a 105 or a 155 there last year that set off like 300 car alarms off in the parking lot! Looks like it is going to be a wet one this year though.
Steve

SteelCore
04-12-2007, 10:27 AM
and thanks for the link.

Hel, it is snowin here right now. I'm sure that's on the way for OH today...rain yestray, hail, tornadic winds, ahh, the midewst...never a dull weather moment.

MicroPilot
04-15-2007, 01:03 PM

The Patton Armor Museum is just a few miles down the road the from KCR.

We were going to stop on the way back from Arkansas and go Saturday, but I was worried about parking the field with the pop-up in tow. I've seen that field get pretty muddy before. Oh-Well, theres always the fall meet.