Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Aftermarket Cetme items for sale

New Aftermarket Cetme items for sale

I don't think I posted some of these parts here yet, I have been out in the shop kicking around some ideas of the types of things I will be making for sale. Initially they will be Cetme/HK related but I guarantee I will be branching out eventually. I am open to ideas!

I'm experimenting with some new flash hider designs. These came out subliminally FAL-ish because I'm getting ready to build two rifles (FALs):

I made these so that the bayonet can still be used:

I only have the two made up at the moment, but can make as many as needed now that I'm tooled up for them. I will be selling the long ones for $60 shipped.

Here they are parkerized:

I put a Catme recoil piece in the photo for comparason of the parkerizing color.

Very Nice!!!!!! I will take two! No hurry though!
    We have never needed any new laws to govern decent law abiding citizens!

Just to enforce the old laws on the NEW ARRIVALS!

I also made up some standard length flash hiders with 4 flutes:

You can see them parlerized in the photo above. I will be selling these for $35 each shipped. All of the flash hiders have standard M15x1.0 threads for the Cetmes.

And, lets not forget the forward assists, I have these posted inside another thread I believe. These use standard AR15 internals (included):

I'm selling the forward assists for $135 shipped. For individuals that can't notch their carriers themselves, I will notch their carriers and re-parkerize them for $65 each plus shipping. I have an installation tutorial posted in the weaponsguild forum for cutout and placement of the FA assemblies.

There has been a run on the paddle blocks over the last couple of weeks but I still have a few left, $25 each plus $5 flat rate shipping. Just to avoid any confusion, these blocks have not been officially sanctioned by the BATFE. I do not have a letter saying they are OK to use. There are several threads on a two boards on these already so I won't waste space going over their merits.

I became a vendor over on the weaponsguild forum a couple of weeks ago, I thought I had already posted stuff for sale here but maybe not. I am open to new product ideas if you have them. The FA assemblies were actually suggested by a member of this forum.

Don't forget, Flash hiders count towards 922r!
    Last edited by holescreek; 05-11-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Do you have any forward assists that are like the retro PSG1 build you did? How about a PSG1 downward locking cocking tube?

Quote Originally Posted by HKaltwasser View Post
    Do you have any forward assists that are like the retro PSG1 build you did? How about a PSG1 downward locking cocking tube?
    The retro forward assist was very labor intensive but also extremely educational. I will be using it on the retro build as soon as I can find the time to get back on the build. Like most HK designs it is extremely over engineered for what it actually does and derrives it's distinctive shape because of that. In actuality, it does nothing different or better than the AR FA assemblies I made (but they don't "look" like the original). After making the retro one I can see why the originals are so expensive. Unfortunately there is no way to combine the AR internals with the "look" of the HK (saving lots of time and money).

I have one extra downward locking cocking tube for a Cetme to sell, but it will not work on an HK as the internal components on the HK are .007" larger in diameter than the Cetme internals. I miscalculated the placement of the cocking handle pin hole on these tubes and had to weld them up and re-drill them, they have been repaired and it is not visible from the outside. 1 piece, $70 shipped.
    Here's an old photo of the original batch:

I have no plans on making tubes for the HK's at this time.
    Last edited by holescreek; 05-12-2011 at 02:58 PM.

on the paddle blocks, after the paddle is installed i take it one would just have to weld them closed correct?
    IS THERE A SECTION FOR MY DEATH STAR ON MILITARYFIREARM.COM?

Yep. The pin hole is flat bottom drilled through one side only. Insert paddle, weld over pin, put on receiver.

Looking at your forward assist's. It looks like it may also act a little like a port buffer. Is that right? What do the case's look like afterwards? I think I may want one.
    "Without gunpowder there can be no freedom!"
    -German-American proverb during the War of Independence

COG# 1961

Quote Originally Posted by Otis61 View Post
    Looking at your forward assist's. It looks like it may also act a little like a port buffer. Is that right? What do the case's look like afterwards? I think I may want one.
    It was designed to act as a buffer in addition to the primary function. I have one mounted on a spare Cetme but haven't had the time or place to test the "buffer" part of it out. I built that rifle back around May last year and have yet to shoot it with anything but blanks. I can probably shoot a few live rounds into my bullet trap and get some pics pretty soon, I have to pick my time just right to avoid enforcement activities.