Thread: WTS:G3 Steel Mags, Misc G3/CETME Parts and 308 Steel Core Bullets

WTS:Added some more item for HK33, G3 Steel Mags, Misc G3/CETME Parts

I have the following CETME G3 and HK33 parts for sale. Open to negotiation on pricing and we can work out a “package deal” if you would like to purchase several items.

Malaysian HK33 Butt Stock – Good condition - $15 plus actual shipping - SOLD

Malaysian HK 33 Flash Hider – Good Condition, little finish remaining - $5 plus actual shipping

Malaysian HK33 Rear Sight – Good Condition, The top of the drum in the “1” sighting position has a small dent that can be easily straighten out. - $5 plus actual shipping. - SOLD

G3 extractor – Excellent to New Condition $6 plus actual shipping - SOLD

German G3 Flash Hider – Sold to me as New in Wrapper. On my rating scale, I rate is as Good to Very Good - $5 plus actual shipping

G3 Steel Magazine - 20 round original G3 new in the wrapper / sealed plastic bag. Take the three that I have for $20 plus actual shipping.- SOLD

G3 Steel Magazine - 20 round original G3 magazines in excellent condition. Date codes include “G3 box in circle 10/62” “G3 box in circle 6/62”, “G3 box in circle 2/63” and “G3 HK 1/61”. Take the 4 that I have for $20 plus actual shipping.- SOLD

G3 20 Round Aluminum Magazines in Excellent Condition. I have several. Date codes include “63 HK 8/78” and “63HK 4/69” $3 per magazine plus actual shipping

CETME 5 Round Magazine in Very Good to Excellent Condition. This is an actual Spanish manufactured CETME mag - $10 plus actual shipping - SOLD

CETME bolt, “0” rollers/locking plate, bolt carrier, locking piece & firing pin/spring – Purchased from APEX as “NEW”. Never used by me. On my conservative grading, I rate all the items as new with the exception of the locking piece which is very good plus with simply a bit of finish wear. Take the complete set up for $75 plus actual shipping. - SOLD

CETME Steel Trigger Housing that has been “clipped (ears have been thinned, not an easy task on a steel lower)) and pinned” with either black or green pistol grip (your choice). Please note that an internal shelf has not been installed in this trigger housing, the housing is supported on the receiver by the semi auto “ledge” on the trigger pack. $25 plus actual shipping. - SOLD

Misc CETME Trigger Group Parts – Original Spanish Manufacture – Hammer, Full Auto Sear, Ejector Lever, Trigger and associated trigger group springs – Take it all for $30 plus shipping. - SOLD

200 steel core 147 grain Soviet Bloc .311 inch 7.62x54R bullets resized to .308 inches. They have a Steel Jacket/Steel Core/Lead Liner - SOLD $40 plus actual shipping Please be aware of any local restrictions on steel core bullets. All bullets sold “As Is”.

Unless noted, shipping needs to be added to the above prices. I prefer USPS money orders or discrete Pal Pay (plus PayPal fee of $.30+3%) for payment and use USPS for shipping parts unless other arrangements are made. Delivery confirmation and Insurance, if desired, is extra. No international sales.

All NFA, state and local laws apply.

Thanks for the use of the boards,

Hoover 1

Last edited by Hoover 1; 09-04-2011 at 05:54 PM.

can you show a pic of the resized bullets? if you are sure they are 308 i'll take them.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62guy View Post
    can you show a pic of the resized bullets? if you are sure they are 308 i'll take them.
    Photo as requested.

I did not measure each bullet, but the few that I did check ranged from .3075 to .308 inches.

Thanks,

Hoover
    Last edited by Hoover 1; 07-09-2011 at 06:51 PM.

pm sent.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

bump.

Back to the top with additional items.

Thanks,

Hoover

I'll take this....CETME Steel Trigger Housing, $25 plus actual shipping.
    PM your details
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition

COG #158

Back to the top with an update and additional items.

Thanks,

Hoover

Back to the top with an update.

Thanks,

Hoover