Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palmetto State Armory - hold off for a while

Senior Veteran

Palmetto State Armory - hold off for a while

Just a heads up. I just spoke to Alan in the compliance department @ PSA and apparently as part of their move across the street they no longer have access to their old FFL info unless it was sent in via email and then it might be iffy. From my perception they're in a bit of a cluster right now and it's taking 2-3x longer to ship orders beyond what their normal long wait has been.

Ya might want to hold off ordering from them for a while until they get their stuff in line.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Thanks for the info.
    Our Government, "If we didn't have mis-management we wouldn't have any management at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Arkane View Post
    Just a heads up. I just spoke to Alan in the compliance department @ PSA and apparently as part of their move across the street they no longer have access to their old FFL info unless it was sent in via email and then it might be iffy. From my perception they're in a bit of a cluster right now and it's taking 2-3x longer to ship orders beyond what their normal long wait has been.

Ya might want to hold off ordering from them for a while until they get their stuff in line.
    Then there are those of us who drive over there and get stuff
    The proud great x5 grandson of an American Revolution veteran!

Just now read this after I placed an order for a gun 3 days ago. I guess I need to try and confirm FFL info ? I hear they're also iffy about responses though.

I still would have placed it, but I'm curious if they even have the right FFL on file. I picked it from their provided list.

Any news on whether this has worked itself out by now?

I am sure it has worked itself out. A buddy ordered from em a month ago and his stuff was in in a few days.
    COG# 1987

They seem to have gotten it together.
    I have gotten a couple of orders in in the last two months ok.

They have the blem AR lowers on sale for $49 again.

Ron
    31B

Quote Originally Posted by chili View Post
    Then there are those of us who drive over there and get stuff
    Chances are that you and I have seen each other in PSA many times and never knew it. I live only 5 minutes away from the Farrow Rd. store. Small world!

This is me at the last december fairgrounds show:

Terry
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Planning View Post
    They seem to have gotten it together.
    I have gotten a couple of orders in in the last two months ok.

They have the blem AR lowers on sale for $49 again.

Ron
    I was just curious. My order has been processing since the 10th. I know it's not too long, just trying to figure out when to check my FFL dealer. From what I understand, tracking # and order update, doesn't always happen.

Has anyone recently ordered firearms from them? How long did they take to process it?

Tried to order this morning from PSA. First thing I discovered is my old account, along with FFL and previous ordering info is history. Something about having to start over
    with the new system they have. I made a new account with them, found my FFL on their list, but it would not let me add their address. Clicked and nothing happened.
    Called them and was told they could not add my FFL address to my account even though my FFL is on file with them. I had to do it. Also no phone orders either. Was
    told my computer was just not up to speed enough to handle their new system, that I would need to update my computer. Was told if I downloaded XXXX it would
    let me finish my account info and order. I managed to get that loaded, did get the account info finished and did get my order in. Now I have crap popping up
    all over my screen, so I will delete everything I downloaded and go back to what I had before. If they didn't have such good prices on some things I would not order
    from them - normally this kind of stuff is too much hassle for me.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

Yeah the prices kinda make it all worth it. Mine shipped Tuesday but had a voided tracking info. I was able to get through to them after about 5 minutes on hold just to verify my order was processed and indeed it was. It was issued a new tracking# and she had a hard time dealing with the new system to find it, she eventually did and all was good. They followed up with an email that same day with the new tracking.

Their ship times are long, but I was pleasantly surprised by their CS, especially after reading how bad it was.

I had dropped in my LGS Monday just to see if it had arrived by some chance, course no. She asked who it was coming from and she said to give her my email because it will be anywhere from 1-6 weeks ......doh! Luckily they came through in 2.