Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Fema Region III Alert

Emergency Fema Region III Alert

Who knows? But I have to say I don't trust this Federal goverment anymore than the South did in 1861.
    http://www.knowthelies.com/node/9301

One thing is for sure, the goverment is not for the people anymore. Maybe this Fema alert is a false flag, but there is definately something going to happen in this country soon. Something evil. I think alot of folks can feel it, something is coming.
    COG #1876

Administrator
    This all goes back to Senator Sheldon R. Songstad.Ret. of South Dakota St
    I can't seem to find any one else verifying this.
    " Little by little the look of the country changes because of the men we admire. "

HANG IN THERE
    WE'LL BE BACK!

Alex jones saying nukes moving from Minot to the gulf coast by truck? I know I know
    COG#169 Terra Firma....No Doubt!

Senior Veteran
    This whole situation is getting downright scary. DHS/FEMA has warehouses full of pallets of 5.56 and 7.62x51 down by the Space Center (last I heard, might be dispersed, now), local big-city PD's showing off their new drones, WTF is going on?
    For years, folks been talking about FEMA camps and 'relocation centers', but no one believes them. This is America, right? Folks tried to warn us about gov't wire-tapping and evesdropping, but we didn't want to believe them. This is America, right? United Nations troops patrolling the streets of the United States? Naaaah, ain't gonna happen. This is America, right?
    Now, we stand as a divided nation. No respect or confidence in the leadership of this nation of the Congress. Our POTUS grew up in a foreign country, has a hidden and questionable past history, the American people don't believe much, if anything, the POTUS tells us any more. He has wrecked our economy, sold us out to unfriendly, foreign goernments and still promises "Change We Can Believe In", has stirred the racial divisions in this country until the pot is ready to boil over.
    Now, he wants to embroil us in a war in Syria? Has his former anti-war hippie Sec. Of State telling us how important it is for the USA to become involved in a localized conflict, Why? "It's the right thing to do" and "Sends a Message....." About what? "No government should kill it's own citizens" and "...use gas on it's own citizens!" Does anyone remember Ruby Ridge or the Branch Davidians? How many 'non-combatant' men, women and children and been killed and maimed by drone strikes? But our government will not, cannot accept, the deaths of innocent civilians? I smell a whole bunch of hypocracy here.
    The entire world is watching America, watching to see if our Congress, the voice of the American people, will let our POTUS do his 'limited response' so he can make his point. But, to who? The POTUS is worried about losing 'face' and credibility in the eyes of the world, but, frankly, he doesn't have much left to lose. And, God Forbid, we still have three years before he's gone.
    I'm afraid there is a storm brewing...............
    Always Remember........
    Yankees-1 Confederates-0 Halftime

Administrator
    I've always believed that the government was doing illegal wiretapping and eavesdropping. I find it hard to believe anyone didn't.

I think a lot of people on both sides of the political spectrum propagandize, misrepresent, and fear monger, to further their political aims.

I also think the FEMA camp thing is a lot of BS.
    " Little by little the look of the country changes because of the men we admire. "

HANG IN THERE
    WE'LL BE BACK!

It also would be very hard to hide 300,000+ UN troops training for 5-6 weeks beginning in July...
    Integrity is doing what you say you are going to do...

Senior Veteran
    The FEMA camp thing has some roots in reality. FEMA does preposition stocks around the country and does have contingency plans to establish refugee camps in several areas in each state to receive a flood of refugees in the event of a catastrophic disaster. For instance if the New Madrid fault lets go Ft. Chaffee will be one of the locations displaced persons will be housed - which also happens to be a site the conspiracy theory folks believe is a planned FEMA "death camp" location.

So yes Virginia there are pre-planned FEMA camps and yes the military will assist FEMA in running them but they are in no way as nefarious as a lot of folks would like to believe.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Some pretty far out articles on that website. The U.N. does not have an military and has complained about that. Usual U.N. operations are a few half trained, poorly equiped troops, donated by various
    countries. They are good at corruption/looting, black marketing and going after the local women, but actual fighting - forget it. Wacky U.N. treaties and anti-American attitude of many member countries
    are our biggest threat from the U.N. IMHO foreign troops are not a threat to us, our demise will come from within.

Arkane had not posted yet. The same folks screaming about the evil FEMA camps will be the same one saying it was a conspiracy if FEMA did not rescue them in the event of a disaster.
    Last edited by Buckshot; 09-06-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

Administrator
    I understand that FEMA camps exist. The whole idea that they are preplanned concentration camps is a load of rubbish.

That said, I'll be wearing a white carnation so you'll know me

HANG IN THERE
    WE'LL BE BACK!

Senior Veteran
    I always laugh when people scream about UN troops. First time I went to Africa as a contractor the local UN boys had raped a young (and I mean young) girl near a small town. In response a large group of the local men hacked a couple of them to death in broad daylight after attacking their squad which despite being armed reportedly fled the scene in complete disarray leaving their truck still running. They were actually afraid to go near that place after that.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776.