Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Fema Region III Alert

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by k98k792 View Post
    I understand that FEMA camps exist. The whole idea that they are preplanned concentration camps is a load of rubbish.

That said, I'll be wearing a white carnation so you'll know me
    Actually those that have inhabited them have described them as "concentration camps" which is what FEMA considers them - secure locations designed to concentrate survivors and refugees for the purpose of security and life support.

Read this article: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8A90BV20121110

"They treat us like we're prisoners," says Ashley Sabol, 21, of Seaside Heights, New Jersey. "It's bad to say, but we honestly feel like we're in a concentration camp"
    The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Administrator
    "secure locations designed to concentrate survivors and refugees for the purpose of security and life support."

That's something very different from interning people for political beliefs.
    " Little by little the look of the country changes because of the men we admire. "

HANG IN THERE
    WE'LL BE BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkane View Post
    Actually those that have inhabited them have described them as "concentration camps" which is what FEMA considers them - secure locations designed to concentrate survivors and refugees for the purpose of security and life support.

Read this article: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8A90BV20121110

"They treat us like we're prisoners," says Ashley Sabol, 21, of Seaside Heights, New Jersey. "It's bad to say, but we honestly feel like we're in a concentration camp"
    To be fair the article also says this - "To be sure, no one has been forced to stay in the tent city. But many say they have no other immediate option."

Now would they never be used for the wrong purposes - I suppose that is open to debate--
    Last edited by Buckshot; 09-06-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

K98, I can't find anything else either. I did a search, and it is turns up just the same thing that is posted on that website. Alot of websites have about the "FEMA Region III Alert", but just identical info.

Just spooky, the things that are going on in this country of ours are definately not for the good. I remember reading about the 1930's and events going on in Germany. It was said, "Never will such a thing happen, not in the land of Beethoven, Brahms and Bach!"..or something to that effect.

Of course we can't find much about the POTUS, birth certificate, legitimate old grade school and high school documents, people that should remember him, etc.
    COG #1876

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by k98k792 View Post
    "secure locations designed to concentrate survivors and refugees for the purpose of security and life support."

That's something very different from interning people for political beliefs.
    Different intent - similar effect. And it has happened here before for more than one reason and was supported by the SCOTUS - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanes...can_internment

With the governments track record throughout history I have no doubt that the current administration is more than capable of executing pretty much anything nefarious even in modern times - i.e. the Tuskegee Syphilis experiments that ran through 1972.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Senior Veteran
    Of course we can't find much about the POTUS, birth certificate, legitimate old grade school and high school documents, people that should remember him, etc.

Hickock: I agree with you completely. A person would think that had you gone to college/school/etc with the person who is now POTUS, Hell, I'd shout it from my rooftop! "Hey! I knew him before he was anyone important!!" But, where are all these people? Maybe he was private tutored thru college and Harvard? So far as I've seen, only a couple people have come forward saying they knew him in school, including the girl who alledgedly took those 'posed' pictures of him for a college class?
    Enuf of that stuff, plenty of it on other sites. The problem we were talking about is FEMA practice drills(?) and whether something is going on or what DHS/FEMA is possibly prepping for? Sure, lotsa folks got put up in those camps when they needed help/shelter and were mighty thankful for it, too. Awfully lucky those camps were already there, huh? All them fences and guards to make everyone feel safe? Yessir, our gov't sure plans ahead for our safety, don't they?

OK, I'm done before I get off into Syria, or some other event our illustrious POTUS is dragging us into. Or get myself thrown off this forum? Just saying ........
    Always Remember........
    Yankees-1 Confederates-0 Halftime

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...=core&_cview=0

This is another seek to purchase from Uncle Sam.Explosive storage boxes(ammo boxes) to be placed around the US.I could take a couple in my back yard.Also saw where they want 500,000 .22LR.

I've a colleague and a relative both recently from the MRAP program. Both have said that the MRAP story is completely implausible.

And blue stands out against a natural background, be it forest, arctic or arid...
    Last edited by hdhazell; 09-07-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    Lifelong vegetarian...by proxy.

Administrator
    I'm working on a protest song called " Don't put my Pap in a FEMA camp"
    " Little by little the look of the country changes because of the men we admire. "

HANG IN THERE
    WE'LL BE BACK!