Thread: Not getting all the news.. Warning..

Not getting all the news.. Warning..

In the USA...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4514606.html

In Russia..http://lifenews.ru/news/124840

"authorities, the attack on the railway station in Volgograd Oksana could make Aslanova.

It is known that Aslanov was twice married to members of illegal armed groups. Both her husband's secret services were eliminated.

Available LifeNews helpful snapshot of what, as experts believe, is left of suicide. On the frame can be seen that the explosion survived only the left half of the face.

Oksana Aslanov searched from June 2012. Aslanova was married Israpilov Validzhanovym named Amir Hasan killed during the raid. On March 8, 2012 about her fate, nothing was known. Intelligence agencies have assumed that she was trained as suicide bombers.

Orientation to Oksana Aslanov in November sent to all regions of Russia, together with photographs of two more alleged suicide bombers - Zaira Aliyeva and Janet Tsahaevoy. The last two girls were friends Naidu Asiyalovoy that on October 21 in Volgograd has led to an explosive device in a passenger bus." Google translation
    Last edited by seasmoke; 12-29-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    METUS EST PLENUS TYRANNIS

COG#2011

Unfortunately, it's not surprising we get better info from foreign news sources than from our own. Kinda like when the USA published the truth and Russia didn't, but now sadly, it's reversed.
    The proud great x5 grandson of an American Revolution veteran!

Yes when this happened I read the RU report first. As I assumed they would have no PC filter.

I listen to a Red Chinese propaganda broadcast on Sunday afternoon as they give a different world economic perspective including US economic statistics.
    We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union

Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Yes when this happened I read the RU report first. As I assumed they would have no PC filter.

I listen to a Red Chinese propaganda broadcast on Sunday afternoon as they give a different world economic perspective including US economic statistics.
    With the PC spin and politically motivated news stories here it is not a bad idea to check foreign news sources to get a more balanced picture on what is going on in the world.
    I long ago stopped thinking we had much real news here, or for that matter real news reporters. Our so-called news is now done by intertainers with political agendas.
    Further, the PC crap has gotten so out of hand even if someone wanted to (in many cases) they can not report the news as it actually is.
    Last edited by Buckshot; 12-31-2013 at 12:12 AM.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

Administrator
    I've been saying this for years.
    " Little by little the look of the country changes because of the men we admire. "

HANG IN THERE
    WE'LL BE BACK!