Thread: is it hot or what.

is it hot or what.

we've had pretty easy this summer despite the drought. now i feel we're paying for it in spades.

hate to sound like a worn out cliche, but this wouldn't be so bad if the dew point wasn't so damn high.

Humidity with the heat is killing us here. Usually this time of the summer is dry, don't need to mow much, but not this year. I see another cloud of white flies
    hatch out and is covering everything, looks like a layer of white dust in my sheds from them. Grass, weeds, growing like crazy - more hay than we can sell
    as everyone has tons of it this year. Looks like 5 cuttings this year, the problem is getting it dry enough to bale.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

I went outside to cut the grass yesterday(second time this week) got in the Sun and said "F this", and went back inside and watched X-Men, much more enjoyable.
    I love you guys...

YELP, it's been hot. It takes me four hours to mow normally. Here of late it's two hours one morning early before it hits ninety. And then two hours the next morning.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

This year, NOVA had a very nice May and June, July was a full flame butt kicker, the first week in August had folk walking to early morning shuttles and trains wearing sweaters and jackets, and now we're back to the full flame butt kicking. Humidity this year has been way up, so it "enhances" the pain.
    Lifelong vegetarian...by proxy.

I've been here so long that slits have developed in my neck for gills because of the humidity.
    Joe
    COG#1453

just think in 4 or 5 months there will be treads about the cold arctic conditions and blizzards
    STAY SICK! AND TURN BLUE OVA-DEY!