Thread: Rtg +1

Rtg +1

I have bought Uzi/Cetme parts and kits, etc, from RTG through the years and was always pleased with his prices and service. Just bought
    10 unissued DP28 47rd pan mags made by Random for $15.95 each from him. Can't beat that anywhere else. Highly recommend checking
    in with RTG if you need parts/supplies!!

http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/home.asp
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

Senior Veteran
    Do you have a dp 28. I only ask because it is near the top of my wish list and was curious how they work.

Quote Originally Posted by mga4848 View Post
    Do you have a dp 28. I only ask because it is near the top of my wish list and was curious how they work.
    Yes, but not here yet - sometime next week I hope. I could not pass up getting some unissued pancake mags for it at this price. I will post some pictures when I get it in hand.

Senior Veteran
    Always a +1 to RTG from me. Great prices, great products, fast shipping, and just an overall good experience every time I order from them.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

New Recruit Private
    Can anyone tell me why most of the suppliers of parts for my MP5K build refuse to help me with questions that I ask such as; What is the length of the inset that I need to mill on my flat to fit the correct cocking tube into my build with the proper spacing for the bolt carrier. The only kinds of responses that I get are being told "We are just in the business of selling parts, we don't build guns." Or being told that I need to consult one of the builders listed on their website. I am a builder with all the correct credentials including Federal, State and County and City. Yes, I'm an 02 07/MFR with my SOT. Could this be a legal/liability issue or just protecting the NAMES in the trade even though I've spent thousands of dollar on my builds with these same business's? How about some input on my questions? Thanks...EDO-B Just one more point some of these sellers give detailed instructions/photos with products I've bought from them I.E. The HK clone flat bending jig and even a level sight setting set for the HK drum rear sight. Thanks for any input you might have...
    Last edited by ed biggar; 01-15-2017 at 10:52 AM. Reason: I thought of one last point to add...

Quote Originally Posted by ed biggar View Post
    Can anyone tell me why most of the suppliers of parts for my MP5K build refuse to help me with questions that I ask such as; What is the length of the inset that I need to mill on my flat to fit the correct cocking tube into my build with the proper spacing for the bolt carrier. The only kinds of responses that I get are being told "We are just in the business of selling parts, we don't build guns." Or being told that I need to consult one of the builders listed on their website. I am a builder with all the correct credentials including Federal, State and County and City. Yes, I'm an 02 07/MFR with my SOT. Could this be a legal/liability issue or just protecting the NAMES in the trade even though I've spent thousands of dollar on my builds with these same business's? How about some input on my questions? Thanks...EDO-B Just one more point some of these sellers give detailed instructions/photos with products I've bought from them I.E. The HK clone flat bending jig and even a level sight setting set for the HK drum rear sight. Thanks for any input you might have...
    I have no issues with you asking this question, but believe it should be it's own post and would be more appropriate under the build yourself/gunsmithing thread.
    It would also get more attention that way. I am not a builder, but maybe others that are can help you with a answer.

New Recruit Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    I have no issues with you asking this question, but believe it should be it's own post and would be more appropriate under the build yourself/gunsmithing thread.
    It would also get more attention that way. I am not a builder, but maybe others that are can help you with a answer.
    Hi again,

I just joined the armorers site and am looking forward to some good exchanges. Thanks from EDO