Thread: WTS: G3 .22 cal coversion, Surplus wood G3 stock set, Custom wood HK91 grips

WTS: G3 .22 cal coversion and Custom wood PSG1 grip Prices Reduced

I have been sorting through some of my spare parts and accessories and have several items for sale below. The prices include shipping and insurance to the CONUS. For payment I accept USPS money orders or discrete PayPal gift (no mention of this board or parts purchased). Please reply in the thread below and PM me for purchase or if you have any questions. These will be offered on other boards so the buyer will be determined by time stamp.

SOLD 1) Wood Surplus G3 Stock Set, SOLD $175.00 Shipped and insured to the CONUS: This is a complete surplus wood G3 stock set. It includes the stock with recoil assembly and buffer as well as the forearm. The stock set is in very good condition considering the age and rarity. The stock is in excellent condition with only a few minor dings that could easily be removed. The forearm is in good condition with a few minor dings and 3 nicks that will require a bit more work. The stock set is fairly dark and should be really nice once refinished.

SOLD 2) HKG3/HK91/PTR91 .22 cal Conversion Kit (Note: this kit will not work in a Cetme or C308), $545.00, Final price reduction on 5/10/17 to SOLD $500.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS:
    This is a very good to excellent condition .22 caliber conversion kit used by the German Army for training. The kit comes in the original wood case and includes all of the original materials except the instruction manual. The kit includes barrel insert, bolt and carrier, two 20 rd mags and cleaning kit. Please keep in mind this is a very heavy item in the original wood crate and the price does include shipping and insurance to the CONUS.

3) Custom Wood HK91/G3/PSG1/C308 Grips made by jDowney: jDowney is the maker of the wood PSG1 grips and wood HK91 grips sold on RTG.

Moved the PSG1 Grip to my other Ad 5/13/17

A) Custom contour wood PSG1 grip (this is a right handed grip), $125.00, Final price reduction on 5/10/17 to $95.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS:
    This is a beautiful custom PSG1 style wood grip that is contoured with finger grooves making it very comfortable and secure. It also has an adjustable palm rest that is great for target shooting from the bench or prone.

SOLD B) Custom contour wood HK91/G3/C308 grip (this is a right handed grip), SOLD $65.00 Shipped and insured to the CONUS: This is a beautiful custom wood grip that is contoured with finger grooves making it very comfortable and secure. This would add a great custom touch to any HK or Cetme clone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The Great 308; 05-12-2017 at 11:47 PM.

#1 Wood surplus G3 stock set and #3 B custom contour wood HK91 grip Sold

Bump with price reductions on the G3 .22cal conversion kit and the custom wood PSG1 grip.

Bump with another price reduction on the G3 .22cal conversion kit and the custom wood PSG1 grip.

the 22lr conversion is an awesome looking kit.

it has enough energy to reset the hammer? have you ever installed this or used it?
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

Quote Originally Posted by sdk1968 View Post
    the 22lr conversion is an awesome looking kit.

it has enough energy to reset the hammer? have you ever installed this or used it?
    Several of the guys on HKpro use these kits with their registered sears and say that they run great. I have never used this kit but it appears to be in very good shape. The carrier and bolt group are in great shape as well as the barrel insert. If you are interested I can send you additional photos. I always thought these were super cool so several years ago I finally bought this one. The only reason I am trying to sell it is to fund some other gun projects. You are probably aware that these are made for the G3 but can be adapted to be used in an HK91 or PTR91 by cutting an approximately 1 inch long piece of rubber hose and sliding it over the recoil spring. This keeps the hammer from being trapped when you cock it. Feel free to IM me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by The Great 308; 05-07-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Final Price Reduction on G3 .22cal Conversion Kit and Custom Wood PSG1 Grip

Hello again guys, I am trying to raise some funds for other projects my loss is your gain.

Bump with final price reductions on 5/10/17:

1) G3/HK91/PTR91 .22 cal conversion kit: $500.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS. These kits are really cool and I have priced this one shipped for $59 below RTGs price before tax and shipping.

2) Custom Contoured Wood PSG1 Grip: $95.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS. This is a beautiful custom grip made in the US by fellow board member jdowney who also makes the wood PSG1 grips and wood G3 grips. I have priced this to sell at $55 less than the PSG1 grips at RTG before tax and shipping.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or for additional photos.

Thanks for looking,

TG308

G3/HK91/PTR91 .22 cal conversion kit Sold.

The Custom Contoured Wood PSG1 Grip is still available for $95.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS. This is a beautiful custom grip made in the US by fellow board member jdowney who also makes the wood PSG1 grips and wood G3 grips. I have priced this to sell at $55 less than the PSG1 grips at RTG before tax and shipping.

EDIT: As of 5/13/17 I moved the PSG1 grip to my other ad because everything else here is sold. The grip is still available along with a bunch of other parts.

see ad in link below:

http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum...nd-other-parts

Last edited by The Great 308; 05-12-2017 at 11:50 PM.

New Recruit Private
    Do you have any of these wood grips still available?