Thread: Silencerco Radius

Silencerco Radius

I would like to know if any of our members have had hands on use and have worked enough with one to see how it holds up to recoil and everyday use. I have read the reviews and the tech data. They did have a problem with some units not working out of the box. I know some of our builders have close ties with manufactures of all sorts, so has any one tried one. At Brownells price it could be worth a shot. Just don't want to take one in the dark.

http://www.brownells.com/optics-moun...rod104782.aspx
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Senior Veteran
    Pretty neat and a good price but it looks like it is no longer available.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Well I didn't see that on there the other day when I was doing my reading. May have sold out or the problems they were having took them off the market. I'll go back to silencerco site and see if there is any new info there.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

I went back to Silencerco.com and checked on the Radius again and this time all they list are some sold out accessories. I was on their site less that ten days ago and they had them for sale and they had several pages of info and specs also. Now they don't list them as sold out or on back order, they just don't list them. Not sure what to think now.

https://www.store.silencerco.com/col...ns/gear/radius