Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JRA Tanker

Senior Veteran
    With the barreled action away for a look see, I turned to dressing up the stock a little this morning. Other than punching holes in paper, the only thing I will use this rifle for is chasing Zombies.
    For my sins, I was elected Zombie response squad leader. I'm sure it was due to the copious amount of beer that disappeared from my fridge at the last squad meeting lol! So it was up to me to choose
    the squad insignia, and I went with the biohazard punisher. It will be interesting to see how long that vinyl sticker lasts. I might have to cut a stencil and go with paint.

IMG_0775.JPG

Senior Veteran
    Got the barreled action back this morning. Looks like the op-rod and guide were swapped out. Passes the tilt test with ease. Lightning fast turnaround. 2 thumbs up for Bula customer service! Beetle Bailey's M21 is now back together and waiting for warmer weather to be shot.

Senior Veteran
    No range report yet, but Beetle's buddy over at the Quartermaster's hut (Fulton Armory) came thru with some swag. The bipod in the pics above I bought mainly to take pics with, and will hopefully be ok with use on the AR and AK. It looks a little lightweight on the M14, which deserves and got, a genuine imitation M2. They also had a dry fire chamber plug and nifty muzzle/throat gauge. They also had a nice looking set of triangle hand guards and dry fire plug for the M16.

IMG_0778.jpg

Senior Veteran
    Looking good. When are you going to go shoot it?
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scottz63 View Post
    Looking good. When are you going to go shoot it?
    As soon as you send warmer weather this way lol! Although the wind is out of the south and it is warming up, I have to get the yard cleaned up, and in the middle of splitting the cases on my wounded RD400 motor. Too many projects and too little time.

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Don in IA View Post
    As soon as you send warmer weather this way lol! Although the wind is out of the south and it is warming up, I have to get the yard cleaned up, and in the middle of splitting the cases on my wounded RD400 motor. Too many projects and too little time.
    I know what you mean. Spring projects are starting up. Weather is decent here, mid 50's to low 60's. Going to the range tomorrow with some friends. Supposed to be 55 degrees.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer