Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sas12 for $139!

sas12 for $139!

got the email & also saw this at GUNCO

SAS12 for $139 with 2 mags!

any of you guys bought one of these & got a report on them operation wise?

https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-...furniture.aspx

SG0036.jpg
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

Dang!!!! that's a deal
    "Listen With Your Eyes"
    Wit, Grit, Courage and Determination

made in china. $139.00, i'd be hesitant. as they say, you get what you pay for. but i can't say i've never flushed more than that down the toilet. might be worth the gamble.
    Last edited by nonleathal; 02-09-2018 at 02:37 PM.

^^^ right.

the wrap on these is that you either get a good one or you get a junk one.

good thing about centerfire is that you can inspect it at your FFL & if its not good? send it back for a replacement!

been studying up on them & found some of the things to look for. its just like early RIA stuff. bad edges & rough machine work. saw a couple video's where the gas ports werent drilled all the way thru or clean.

other things to look for: loose floppy mags. the 3 rounders get good reviews, the 5 rounders, not so much. think im gonna do the conversion on the 3 to a 4 round & then 1 in the tube gives you 5.. thats enough for an emergency.

most people say it takes a couple hundred rounds for these to loosen up. im guessing thats about the point that the rough edges are wearing down on them.

so first thing for me is gonna be if it passes a eyeball test & hand cycle at the FFL....... then im gonna take it home & tear it down, look over all the surface edges & check the ports. clean it up, smooth it out & then do some shooting.

IF it works good ? then im gonna cut that barrel down & try to get it working again. :-) If that all happens? then its gonna be a "grab it gun" for above the door.

I have one ordered and on the way to be cut down and played with.

TEC Tactical is a Licensed 07/02

I like deals and that's cheap.
    Don't dislike small arms made in China I like made in China SKS and AK type weapons
    With that said and( I may get flamed)
    Deal or no deal China or no China.
    In my opinion That is an Ugly shotgun
    We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union

LMAO....

i thought it was cheap ... and affordable to risk messing up.

handt really thought of it as good or bad looking yet. we'll see when it shows up & get real hands on it. will keep you filled in here.

& naturally since TOny & me both have these coming...... it will be a contest between us to get it working right with the shortened barrel. its what we do.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Well now! That sounds like a nice friendly competition. Is it going to be just about making it work in a shortened form. Or can we vote for who ever can knock the most ugly off of it? I have to say I agree with Norton. But I have seen what you guys can do with little to nothing so this should be EZ. And besides we have all flushed more than that away. You can't beat the price.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

7.62:

it probably wont be much of a contest on making it pretty. Tony will put some fancy smancy stock on it & some tactical stuff....

mine will probably be finished first, but functional is still my stronger suit.

not sure we are even gonna go the same barrel length. TOny is talking 18.25".... i was thinking 20". kinda depends on where that vent rib hits for me, it might be some crazy number like 19 1/8" or something.

you are 100% correct. we wast more money on a decent steak dinner than this costs, so no biggie either way. problem solving & completion of the project is what we are after.

After watching two vids where flame comes out of the ejection port, I'll pass.
    RRRROOOWWWRRR PHHT PHHT I AM THE FORCE!