Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: And today's experiment is.......

I like those little Kawas a bunch.... Got my old '79 GL 1000 commissioned and have been enjoying that fat girl a bunch myself..... tickle it and it just wallows all around in a jolly fashion.
    Joe
    COG#1453

Quote Originally Posted by jbruney View Post
    I like those little Kawas a bunch.... Got my old '79 GL 1000 commissioned and have been enjoying that fat girl a bunch myself..... tickle it and it just wallows all around in a jolly fashion.
    Hey Joe. Glad to hear your getting some riding in. I've been doing a bunch, and got an all day ride going tomorrow. Tenderloin run. Ride to eat, eat to ride lol! Is your GL a dresser with all the bags? How's the Norton doing? I've already got more miles in than I did the last 2 years since I'm out of room for another bike build and the range has been closed more than open this year.

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Don in IA View Post
    That damn Scott, such an enabler lol!
    I do my best at it! Lol!

That Chicom Type 54 looks to be in good shape. Also, not a common one at this point in time. Nice!
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Nah, just the Windjammer IV with lowers.... Lost my stereo somewhere...? Who cares though? Have to draw the line somewhere since I don't wander all over the place. Norton needs some carby work, but think it'll just get new ones. That work shall have to await lower temps seeing as how I almost went down twice this past week in the heat trying to work on it.... Been thinking about bags though. GL 200mi. no sweat. Norton 50mi. 2 days resting.
    Still not shooting because of the tremors..... Can't trust my fingers not to twitch anymore... Sent a bunch of toys off with my eldest a couple of months ago so he and the grandson can play with them, but my bike are mine.
    Joe
    COG#1453

The range is open so got some shooting in. Got a couple more ideas for the Mosin and Enfield so unloaded all the light loads to make brass available. Then went over to the pistol line to compare/contrast the wz48 and Type 54 Toks. Didn't get far. Started with the new 54 with my reloads. It doubled the last 2. Hmmm. Put 4 of the smoking Czech surp in next, and it doubled 1-2 and 3-4. Damn! I just emailed CF telling them what happened and I need another one. I'll let you know how their customer service works.

Senior Veteran
    Might need a Wolff spring kit put in it if CF can't help you out.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer