Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DPM Builds

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky923 View Post
    I don't see anywhere in their store to order a complete build, just receiver re-weld and semi-auto parts kit?
    Try emailing them smgguns@yahoo.com and ask. Mine was using a kit from RTG that came with a good barrel and they welded my cut receiver back up, added their semi mods came to $2500. Not cheap but IMO the SMG's are the best known DP28/DPM builds of this type and run very well. Lots of YT vids of them with no issues.

I was told mine is close to being done and ill post it here when I get it.

Thinking next of having SMG build me an FG42 next if their DPM is as good as folks say.

I just got an email from Rick at SMG that my DPM is shipping today! Wooh Hoo!

I will post some pics when I get it...I loaded 6 pan mags to test it when I get it. Sure glad I stocked up in 54R 15 years ago when it was $20 a 440 round tin. About 6K rounds.

Never figured I'd need it all with just 2 Mosin nagant rifles, but this is why I stacked it deep when cheap.... cause you never know what you'll end up buying later.

New Recruit Private
    Hi,

I am looking for info on DP FCGs. You mentioned that theere are two at WG. Would you be so kind as to clue me in to what WG is? TIA.

New Recruit Private
    Is there any chance that you would still have the build sheet and be willing to sell me a copy?

Quote Originally Posted by dave86 View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for info on DP FCGs. You mentioned that theere are two at WG. Would you be so kind as to clue me in to what WG is? TIA.
    WG is Weaponsguild.com
    Czar of all the Michigans
    In memory of Johnhttp://act.alz.org/goto/Weasel

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dave86 View Post
    Hi,

SMG sells a kit with the parts to modify your DPM into a semi only. It comes with an instruction sheet on how to complete the process. They also have the option of sending your FCG to them and have the work done. This is just one of the several ways to go about doing this that are discussed on the Weapons Guild forum to accomplish the conversion.