Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 224

Thread: Post a random firearm pic.

  1. #61
    Senior Veteran Combloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    137
    A comparison shot of an original German with an American reproduction:


  2. #62
    Senior Veteran echo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northern Kali
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by jdowney View Post
    Buried somewhere in the cetme picture thread:

    Attachment 54162
    Gorgeous! I would mind my SAR8 looking like that. PA

  3. #63
    7.62guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    central fl.
    Posts
    5,146
    Rep Power
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Combloc View Post
    A comparison shot of an original German with an American reproduction:

    Thanks for the pics. I remember the post you did on this. Great review as always.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

  4. #64
    Senior Veteran Combloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62guy View Post
    Thanks for the pics. I remember the post you did on this. Great review as always.
    Thank you sir!

  5. #65
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by apachedawg View Post
    Attachment 54160
    This is some of my pistols the last time I did some cleaning.
    Very impressive display

  6. #66
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by jdowney View Post
    Buried somewhere in the cetme picture thread:

    Attachment 54162
    Nice wood and photo layout.. Is that a commercial stock??

  7. #67
    Senior Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    3,744
    Rep Power
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by indy1919a4 View Post
    Nice wood and photo layout.. Is that a commercial stock??
    No, the stock is one I made. At the time I had a lot of good 8/4 scraps with figure like that, a friend of mine was building around 40 doors for a big custom house and was avoiding all curly wood as it can cause problems in a long door stave. That piece was probably the best one though

  8. #68
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by jdowney View Post
    No, the stock is one I made. At the time I had a lot of good 8/4 scraps with figure like that, a friend of mine was building around 40 doors for a big custom house and was avoiding all curly wood as it can cause problems in a long door stave. That piece was probably the best one though
    wow... even more impressive... So now I am just asking to get an understanding of what all this cost you... How long did you spend on making those???

  9. #69
    Planning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    REPUBLIC of TEXAS
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by apachedawg View Post
    Attachment 54160
    This is some of my pistols the last time I did some cleaning.
    Very nice, but that is a lot of work.
    Yep! you need a few more of them.

    Ron
    31B

  10. #70
    Planning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    REPUBLIC of TEXAS
    Posts
    8,243
    Rep Power
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Combloc View Post
    A comparison shot of an original German with an American reproduction:

    OH! OH! I like those two. Very nice..........
    31B

Similar Threads

  1. Random Toyota question...
    By Enigma Nostra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 06:28 PM
  2. WTS Random AR stuff
    By vpost in forum For Sale
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 10:11 PM
  3. random photo
    By wwIIBuff in forum Cetme/HK
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 12:18 AM
  4. Random 10/22ness
    By Optimus Prime in forum Others
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 08:20 AM
  5. A random Rant
    By xernex in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 09:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •