Thread: Cetme buld pics

Cetme buld pics

Here are some of my more unusual Cetme builds, kind of by year of build from the top down, I'm not sure if I've remembered all the mods to each one but they each have a build thread here:

1. 7.62x51, Adjustable aluminum stock and aluminum forearm, stiffening rails, trunnion extension,AR grip adapter, extended CH and 20" barrel, 40 degree LP. (2009)
    2. 7.62x51, Standard build with 16.5" barrel and HK collapsible stock, 50 degree LP. (2009)
    3. 7.62x51, "Test" gun used to try new parts out. Shown with the AR style forward assist. (2010)
    4. 7.62x39, Chamber fluted RPK barrel, modified bolt head, 65 degree LP, cone flash suppressor, folding front sight, AMD style handguard, fake AK style gas block. (2010/2011)
    5. 7.62x51, "PSG1ish" Based on early PSG1 prototype photos. Hickory furniture, stiffening rails, smooth cocking tube, extended CH, HK style FA, receiver mounted bipod mount, chamber fluted McGowen 25" barrel, 37 degree LP. Sub MOA rifle with handloads. (2012/13)
    6. .243 Win, Short stroke gas operation, modified bolt and carrier, steel rod cover. Rem 700 take off barrel, 10 degree LP.(2014)
    7. 7.62x51, Bullpupped. 16.5" barrel, fabricated FCG housing and trigger assy, modified original FCG, 50 degree LP. (2018)

20180825_112752.jpg

I don't remember seeing all of these, but have watched you put together some of them. You have a lot of skill - some pretty neat firearms!!
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

that black & white zebra stripe was always my favorite.
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

I remember the threads for most of them, like others I may have missed one or two. They are nice to see as a collective and represents many years of hard work doing something you love to do. They are all amazing but I followed the build and all the work you put into the "PSG1ish" and I think that one would have to be the one I like most, at least for now,but that bull pup is really cool. Thanks for the pics.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

It's my first time grouping a single type of build together and the first thing I noticed was the gaps in years in the descriptions. Many of those years spent building PSL's and 54r bolt rifles.

I remember the threads for most of them, like others I may have missed one or two. They are nice to see as a collective and represents many years of hard work doing something you love to do. They are all amazing but I followed the build and all the work you put into the "PSG1ish" and I think that one would have to be the one I like most, at least for now,but that bull pup is really cool. Thanks for the pics.
    The PSG1ish is also my favorite for 2 reasons. First is the amount of work it took to make each little part and second is that it shoots like it was intended to. I've been planning on changing out the barrel on the top (aluminum) rifle for a long time. I've never been satisfied with the accuracy from that skinny barrel and I have another McGowen barrel to replace it ready. I think that rifle has a good chance of shooting as well as the PSG1ish.

I'm still tinkering with the bullpup, I'm mounting a 4x Leupold on it today just to see if it has any accuracy potential. After seeing the high speed video I attached the front FCG to the handguard to stop the movement and consequently knocked a couple pounds off the trigger pull.

Pretty neat spread on the builds. I enjoy seeing what you build.
    Czar of all the Michigans
    In memory of Johnhttp://act.alz.org/goto/Weasel