Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iíve finally become someone important on Youtube!

Iíve finally become someone important on Youtube!

Iíve finally become someone important on Youtube!

Iíve been censored!

Nowhere in that video was I ever "promoting the sale of a firearm." Guess Iíll be having a chat with Youtube.

Terry
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787

someone doesn't like you, for one reason or another and sent your video to Report a video link.

"promoting a sale of a firearm" can mean most anything from bluntly saying "you need/should buy this gun" to innocuous things such, "for the money it's a great gun" or "best value for a gun", to everything in-between.
    Last edited by Ghoulardi; 09-11-2018 at 02:41 AM.
    STAY SICK! AND TURN BLUE OVA-DEY!

bet you are going to start moving your stuff over to 1776tv or ugetube..... both are gun friendly.
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulardi View Post
    someone doesn't like you, for one reason or another and sent your video to Report a video link.

"promoting a sale of a firearm" can mean most anything from bluntly saying "you need/should buy this gun" to innocuous things such, "for the money it's a great gun" or "best value for a gun", to everything in-between.
    I did none of those things on that video. I was simply upgrading an AR that I had built in the 1990s. I showed the gun before, the new parts, gun after and first range session. I didn't tell anyone to buy anything from anybody.
    That's why I intend to fight it.

Terry
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulardi View Post

I did none of those things on that video. I was simply upgrading an AR that I had built in the 1990s. I showed the gun before, the new parts, gun after and first range session. I didn't tell anyone to buy anything from anybody.
    That's why I intend to fight it.

Terry

Things like this leave me stunned.
    Joe
    COG#1453

YouTube is trying to keep up with the false reports but they only have about 8000 staff members to review videos for content. I subscribe to Cody's Lab and he's pretty regularly getting flagged by idiots because some of his experiments blow up. Similar situation with AVE'S tool reviews, flagged for language because he talks like most of us. Problem is all the nazi do-gooder with nothing better to do than save us all from videos they find offensive.

t seems that YT has a sneaky little loophole (in their favor of course) in their appeals process. You can only appeal an actual strike against your channel. Since they removed the video without giving me a strike, there is NO process to appeal that decision.
    I may have a sneaky little loophole of my own to get around their sneaky little loophole. The only thing that could possibly have given them their excuse is that I included links in the info box to some off the websites that I bought my upgrade parts from. The links did not even go directly to the parts but to the homepage of the site. I never said anything about going there and buy something. It was for info only.
    So, I think I will re=upload the video with a slightly different title and omit all the links. We’ll see what happens.

Terry
    Last edited by specops56; 09-11-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Senior Veteran
    It is 100% waste of time. The libtards in these companies don't even listen to what you say. I had a similar discussions with the zero-brain-cell employees at the crooked "Square" payment processor. The held my money ransom for months, removed my ability to process payments and refused to even let me talk to anybody. The only payments I processed through these criminals were the ones for my primer catchers... My blood is boiling when I even think about it...

There are more left wing artists like Amazon out there, feels like they are taking over way too much space. Amazon does not even allow the sale of pivot pins anymore, or armory tools. Flat out pathetic where parts of this world are going.

Quote Originally Posted by specops56 View Post
    ...That's why I intend to fight it.

Terry
    NRA Life member, Instructor and CRSO
    www.primercatcher.com

Sometimes I believe the left is using tactics akin to Scorched Earth. They don't care what it is, sports, cooking show, nature show, music etc. They have to make sure some political statement is made. If people quit watching it and loose money they say it was worth it. For people like you who make a vid explaining AR 15 build accuracy tips. They say you broke some rule, if they loose viewers and you quit YT. They are good with it. They don't want you on YT and want to make it difficult.
    Just like selling take down pins on Amazon, it is a political move. This is almost like a cultural civil war and one side is fearless
    We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union