Thread: WTS: AR-10 & AR-15 Upper Parts (Barrel, F/F Handguard, etc)....

Senior Veteran

All SPF: AR-10 & AR-15 Upper Parts (Barrel, F/F Handguard, etc)....

*** All Items SPF***Hello, I'm going through some things and have for sale:

***SPF*** Bear Creek Arsenal 20" AR 308 barrel (DPMS type) in .308 Winchester. Excellent condition. Stainless steel, heavy barrel profile, with a 1-10" twist. The muzzle is threaded 5/8"-24. Less than 100rnds...$ 75.00. Shipped...

* AR 308 12" aluminum keymod free floating handrail. Excellent condition. DPMS "high profile". Includes steel barrel nut, all required hardware, 2', 4", 6' keymod rail sections that can be configured in any way. 45.00 shipped

* AR-15 muzzle brakes and flash hider. Excellent condition, 1/2-28 thread, includes crush washers: Priced are shipped. * Surefire Procomp Muzzlebrake - $40.00(SOLD)
    ** 3 chamber muzzle brake with 13/16 - 16 outside thread, knurled thread protector; $25.00 * A2 type flashider; $8.00 or $30.00 for all...

****SPF**** (2ea) high profile railed gas blocks for AR15 / AR10 rifles. .750" I.D., roll pins included. Rails are high enough to use same plane type front back-up sight. Prices are shipped....* Doublestar Superlite aluminum railed gas block; very good condition, $25.00 * Anderson High Profile aluminum railed gas block; excellent condition; 20.00 Both for $40.00
    Text or email with any questions. Thanks for looking...

Last edited by concretus; 01-10-2019 at 06:28 PM.
    " If Clemenza can figure out a way to plant that gun, then I'll kill them both. It's nothing personal Sonny. It's strictly business".... Michael Corleone

"Stick to your gun if you believe in something
    no matter what;
    cause it's better to be hated for who you are
    Than loved for someone you're not. Oh, and try to help someone out." Van Zant

Senior Veteran
    Ill take he barrel.
    No chance you have a spare upper to go with it? If so I would be interested in the upper and the rail to have a complete spare upper for my 6.5.

-E
    PLEASE NOTE!
    No post or message by this user shall be considered legal advice or a legal opinion, and shall not constitute the formation of a client/lawyer relationship. Do not rely on this information in making legal decisions. If you have a legal questions, please seek legal council qualified to practice law in the appropriate jurisdiction.

Senior Veteran
    PM's sent
    " If Clemenza can figure out a way to plant that gun, then I'll kill them both. It's nothing personal Sonny. It's strictly business".... Michael Corleone

"Stick to your gun if you believe in something
    no matter what;
    cause it's better to be hated for who you are
    Than loved for someone you're not. Oh, and try to help someone out." Van Zant