Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: MARS sold for 5K

  1. #11
    Senior Veteran

    scottz63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central Mo.
    Posts
    3,726
    Rep Power
    251
    It's sitting at $3275 with 4 days left now.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

  2. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    37
    No doubt there will be a lot of activity on the last day.

  3. #13
    Senior Veteran

    scottz63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central Mo.
    Posts
    3,726
    Rep Power
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson180 View Post
    No doubt there will be a lot of activity on the last day.
    I'm sure. Wait and watch.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

  4. #14
    Senior Veteran

    scottz63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central Mo.
    Posts
    3,726
    Rep Power
    251
    Sold for $5075. Seams they are holding at around 5k still.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

  5. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    37
    The supposedly sold rifle is relisted now with a $5150 starting bid. I wonder what happened with the sale? Did the bidder back out? Something seems odd to me about this.

  6. #16
    Senior Veteran hansellhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson180 View Post
    The supposedly sold rifle is relisted now with a $5150 starting bid. I wonder what happened with the sale? Did the bidder back out? Something seems odd to me about this.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/807563404

    Has to be a non paying bidder. I also think the cell phone photos the seller did suck. He would also do better if he had pictures of the internals.
    Somehow I don't believe that rifle has a low round count.

    No way would I bother bidding on it without a 3 day inspection period, not for that kind of money.
    Last edited by hansellhd; 04-08-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    HDH.

  7. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by hansellhd View Post
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/807563404

    Has to be a non paying bidder. I also think the cell phone photos the seller did suck. He would also do better if he had pictures of the internals.
    Somehow I don't believe that rifle has a low round count.

    No way would I bother bidding on it without a 3 day inspection period, not for that kind of money.
    I just thought it odd that there was no mention of a non paying bidder. I have seen many auctions relisted for non paying bidders and the seller says so.

    I also found it odd that there were no pictures of the bolt and carrier. And I also agree with you about a 3 day inspection period.
    Last edited by wilson180; 04-09-2019 at 04:21 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. MARS on GB
    By Blackwing in forum Non Forum Deals
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2015, 02:51 PM
  2. MARS CETME SN's
    By AGG1 in forum Cetme/HK
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 08:29 AM
  3. WTB Mars cetme
    By mojojojo in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 06:21 AM
  4. Where Are The MARS?
    By AGG1 in forum Cetme/HK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:49 AM
  5. Mars Cetme
    By cimmaronkid in forum Cetme/HK
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 10:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •