Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now they're coming for MY guns!! South Carolina gun ban! HR 3206

Now they're coming for MY guns!! South Carolina gun ban! HR 3206

South Carolina gun ban! HR 3206

They ARE coming for your guns even here in SC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XngByNdRmI

https://www.scstatehouse.gov/sess123...bills/3206.htm

Time to start burning up the phones and get ready to descend on the statehouse! Might also be a good time to start adding to the ammo pile.

Terry
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787

Senior Veteran
    And I bet our fat, useless and oh so glorious NRA will be sitting there "oh, that sounds reasonable, we fully support reasonable actions"... and then turns around and puts their focus back on making more money for their executives.
    NRA Life member, Instructor and CRSO
    www.primercatcher.com

While reading that house resolution, it sounded more like a bill proposed from Ny or Cali...
    It is very encompassing in what it would ban. Any semi-auto that takes a detachable mag of over 21 rnds, semi auto shot guns, folding stocks..... geez.

What is SC's House and Senate breakdown look like? Most republican?
    Luv me some cosmoline!

Ears to the ground, nose to wind and my hackles are rising.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    And I bet our fat, useless and oh so glorious NRA will be sitting there "oh, that sounds reasonable, we fully support reasonable actions"... and then turns around and puts their focus back on making more money for their executives.
    Yep......
    "Listen With Your Eyes"
    Wit, Grit, Courage and Determination

I have to agree with The German and Silvera here...The NRA may not be helpful. Are SC Carry and GO of SC spending time at the capitol to lobby your legislators? Are there other strong 2A groups in SC? All politics are local...
    Lifelong vegetarian...by proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvera View Post
    Yep......
    Silvera quoting the German....

YEP i agree with you both. have felt that way about the NRA for a very long time. they have their own agenda & it aint nothing to do with "my agenda"
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

two nobodies wasting time

just getting street cred with this to help with political ambitions

im sure some communist from the dnc gave an order for these pukes to submit some type of gun grab.

personally i think it will just solidify the trump/republican vote in 2020

eta: i live in sc, these are some of the most worthless sob's we have

I'm like a pirate:Always look'n fer Booty!

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    ............ i live in sc, these are some of the most worthless sob's we have
    And considering just how worthless most of the SOBs we have are, that's saying something!

Terry
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787

I have a few friends that have moved from NY and MASS to NC and SC. they moved because it is cheaper to live there, less snow, etc. after they retired.
    They still have the northern States ideas and hate guns. They are having a hard time understanding why they are not liked or welcomed there. They have been there for over 5 years now. They are active in the politics and how good it was up north. This is what happened in FL. and Fl. enjoyed all the money that came with it, but now not so much. They have formed small communities that people like them live in. It is slowly changing the political ideas there. Texas is slowly getting the groups from Calif. and they are bringing their ideas. So the bottom line is if you welcome them and their money your going to get their ideas. They soon will begin to change the laws that they left behind.

Another reason they leave these States is because of the high crime rates and still have the belief that anti-gun laws work. They don't and so they move to states that have very low gun laws and then try to change the laws to be like where they left. They also know how to organize and change the laws and that is what they do. One thing I have learned is to challenge them with facts. They hate facts and logic, so they will quickly back down. Remember that politics starts in the home towns, so if you find someone that starts this and it doesn't match the beliefs of the community this where to stop them. They will normally just move on to another community. In some places in the South they still call them "carpet baggers"...…….look it up.

The bottom line is you have to VOTE in every election. They get in because people are to lazy to go down and vote.

Remember the story of the camel and getting his nose in the tent...………………..

RON
    Last edited by Planning; 03-19-2019 at 12:02 PM.
    31B

What with Sen Lindsey Graham?? Has he always been a RINO or have the democrats just turned him?