Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member.

im glad you still have that same hat too!
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

New Recruit
    holes creek........."......not hit anything....." sound like a budding machine gunner alright. Here is a link to Donna & me using a whole belt on a tannerite laden furrin car that the guy who planted it kept telling us where to hit it..??!!!! Never did get it. Show this to the missus. Donna is about 3:50 mins. in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nepTDQhw8A0

PJH

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure I have read a few of your posts from other sites. Do you ever make it down my way for the Gator Nationals?
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

New Recruit
    Gator Nationals........no......my drag race career has been over too long to renew. I was to the point of just enjoying the 10 sec. 135mph rides w/clutch pedal toward the end. I couldnt compete any longer with the computer starting line systems most guys had in their cars. Took the driver skill out of racing...about 15-18 yrs ago I was in a staging lane behind a '64 Plymouth. He had two bumper stickers on..one said "Real race cars have 3 pedals.", which he probably didnt........and the other said "Help save drag-racing; stamp out electronics."........I concur on both accounts.

Donnas daughter lives just east of Tampa. She visits there several time a year.....we did attend a meet at Bradenton(???) in the mid 2000s.

PJH

I understand, my racing days are long over too, sixty seven this year. The new tech amazes me and the races are still a blast to watch, but like you say it was three pedals or nothing in my day.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Welcome aboard Holes. Recognize you from the other sites.
    Czar of all the Michigans
    In memory of Johnhttp://act.alz.org/goto/Weasel

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62guy View Post
    I understand, my racing days are long over too, sixty seven this year. The new tech amazes me and the races are still a blast to watch, but like you say it was three pedals or nothing in my day.
    LOL Heckinohio (PJ ) is about to tell you he's old enough to be your father. The man is extremely blessed to be in as good of shape as he is. he doesnt look any different now than he did 20 years ago!

its no lie, when he was in his 60's, he was still outworking a lot of guys in their 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by sdk1968 View Post
    LOL Heckinohio (PJ ) is about to tell you he's old enough to be your father. The man is extremely blessed to be in as good of shape as he is. he doesnt look any different now than he did 20 years ago!

its no lie, when he was in his 60's, he was still outworking a lot of guys in their 20's.
    I had a good idea I was a bit jr. to him, but ok I should have seen this coming. I was all ways taught to respect my elders and still do today. In my mind they have the most to offer in knowledge and wisdom.

Welcome!
    Lifelong vegetarian...by proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62guy View Post
    I had a good idea I was a bit jr. to him, but ok I should have seen this coming. I was all ways taught to respect my elders and still do today. In my mind they have the most to offer in knowledge and wisdom.
    lol......

if it makes you feel better: PJ has a daughter same age as me & i got to work buddy's with both of them back in the day.