Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Different Russian...picts...mostly chatter, getting acquainted

Enjoyed looking at photos and the neat stuff you have. Nice to see you guys enjoying the range time. Makes me think I really need to get some shooting in myself, it has been a while.
    I would think the odds of clipping a strand of barb wire would be fairly small, but I have managed to do it several times over the years - usually when I am going after varmints.

I have the DP28 and a OOW BAR, but both are semi-auto. Have not fired either one of them (ouch). At least my 1928-A1 is FA. Keep posting pictures, love to see them.
    Makes me wish I had someone who was as interested in guns as me to shoot with.
    Last edited by Buckshot; 06-14-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by heckinohio View Post
    Fence....been there & done that.........guests tend to be guilty most of the time...but..we have done it too. In the pict of Donna w/ZB 26, the fence is lying down on the ground, look closely at the left fence post. I put a handle gate just to the right of her aiming point & I always lay the fence on the ground......about 50 ft of it anyway. I have two 16' gates in the wings to replace that section.

BAR ID:......... this may be the Argentine version, FN mfgr. It had a really short front site, always shot 2' high at 200 ft. I found a taller site in a junk box at a show some time back. I finally installed it.....now shoots to point of aim. It is 7.65x54 Arg........interesting point, it has a tripod.

PJH
    Sir, I am intrigued, could you show a few closeruppers photos of this little Argentine lady.. Of course appropriate photos

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post

Makes me wish I had someone who was as interested in guns as me to shoot with.
    You know, not to beat a horse here, but everyone is always busy, no one has time... etc, But many times we are the ones who put the worst restrictions on our self's.. Each of us have cars, you live in the freest travel country in the world.. There is no reason to pick a spot meet and shoot... I.E the Big Sandy shoot has to be one of the nicest in the world. A great place to set up.. Now inside the mind devils are saying OH no that's all the Way in Arizona... Well Step on that little devil and instead say cool.. that's in Arizona... A beautiful place to visit..

And of course there are closer events and possible shoots... But no reason not to meet and shoot

Great set up and nice looking toys! They must be expensive to feed!

Airmedic6

New Recruit

Argentine pict request

Just now took time to make pictures. Thot I had some, couldnt find them.still think I have some as the stock was cracked & I took some for the repair guy. Took 10........dont know what the limit here is so I will scatter them to try to cover the most revealing (???).

This gun came w/tri-pod. I am displaying a Jap. torpedo bomber gun on the mount as I couldnt come up with a Jap. torpedo plane for it..!!!!!

PJH
    Attached Images Attached Images

PJ is posting up pix from down in the dungeon!

can still remember the day in intro'd Rory to PJ & he got his firt trip down into the dungeon. the look on his face was priceless & another gun addict was born. (sure: it was the same look i had on my face during my first visit to PJ's dungeon)
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

Now that looks like a dungeon one would not mind being thrown into for a while.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by heckinohio View Post
    Just now took time to make pictures. Thot I had some, couldnt find them.still think I have some as the stock was cracked & I took some for the repair guy. Took 10........dont know what the limit here is so I will scatter them to try to cover the most revealing (???).

This gun came w/tri-pod. I am displaying a Jap. torpedo bomber gun on the mount as I couldnt come up with a Jap. torpedo plane for it..!!!!!

PJH
    What type of wooden ammo box is that?

Senior Veteran
    The crest on that is to die for, Is it marked Argentina in any way other then caliber??? And do you like shooting from the FN Bipod better the good old God fearing American BAR barrel mounted Bipod.

New Recruit

BAR left side markings....

Here is another of the photos I didnt post with the others above.

I suspect the wooden ammo box to be Swiss........has an original Maxim belt in it. Really dont know for sure, anybody could have put that arrangement together.

PJH
    Attached Images Attached Images