Thread: Not exactly a "classic"...

Cool Not exactly a "classic"...

But it IS mine! Just arrived yesterday!

Accoutrement... are ON the way. MORE pics to follow.
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

New Recruit Private
    Hello from KY.

nice, I hope a few of those accoutrements you bought was a brace or the stock for making it a SBR, and a angle forward grip or a vertical forward grip if you make into a SBR, because I suspect the metal will get very warm or hot after a few mags. and lastly a 100 round BETA drum

short video from a few years ago

Last edited by Ghoulardi; 06-12-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    STAY SICK! AND TURN BLUE OVA-DEY!

S&B brace was supposed to arrive today. As per usual, the USPS couldn't deliver water to the Mon River, if the truck fell OFF the Liberty Bridge. Then again, NEITHER could FUDD Ex...

I've got to get the KNS M-lok rails, and swap out the lower rail and side panels. I'm going to go with the Magpul M-lok AVG, so that picatinny doesn't go all cheese grater on me.

I've owned Beta C-Mags, and while they worked fine, they really don't do much for me with semi-auto. That, and it already weighs 9lbs as you set it! I have AR's in full kit that don't weight THAT much. I'll stick to 20, 30 and maybe 40 round mags with it!
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Hmmmm... the first goodie arrived today!

Figured out how to break down the trigger pack, to install this. It's definitely a different cat from any firearm I've ever owned.

Awwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

My Aimpoint T-1 and mount arrived, but HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY cow - do NOT order KNS products from anyone OTHER than KNS!!! I must've chosen "Brand-X" retailers, because their shipping costs offset my savings , and I could WALK to TX and NH and BACK to GET these rails, faster than these people can ship them!