Thread: Questor, my Cetme

Veteran

Questor, my Cetme

My rifle has a name, Starla, was a pole dancer down in Louisville, fun times at Knob Creek back in the day, a buddy and I went through a whole pallet of Century new rifles, yeah with a set of feeler gauges in hand, this was the best one. I later sent it off to be parkerized by a company in Georgia, they recommended a warm acid park, the hot salt park might have deformed the thin wall receiver. Then the trigger pack went off to Bill Springfield for a tune up. Later the nice wood became available, was a labor of love, hand rubbing in the BLO, oh yeah. Then Jason made the muzzle breaks, bought one b4 he made the cetme version. My hunt club has a great rifle range, 100 and 200, damm right she shoots good, broke 2 front sight tools before I cleaned out the grit from Century, oh well all good now. Surprisingly the best thing I ever did to the rifle was replacing the internals of the buffer with new parts. The old dried out parts produced a jarring recoil, now is a joy to shoot. Thought I had it guys, changed my sharing settings to allow the web, chose file, comes up .080 jpeg, upload file, upload of file failed, WTF am I doing wrong, Patrick 773 519 3100 if you can help me with photo uploads

2nd effort, TY Arkane for your helpful advice, 20190731_105909 (1).jpg
    Last edited by Questor; 08-18-2019 at 10:23 AM.

Veteran
    oh yeah, notice how the park of the original mag, matches the receiver, that's what a Cetme is supposed to look like. I well leave the grip pack to future generations. Oh, the buttpad, well back when this was a more active community, yeah we made buttpads, Cetme buttpads!

I can remember the cetme butt pads being made and sold right here on MF. Oh buy the way, that is a good looking Cetme.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Senior Veteran
    I have three of those pads, they were a good product. I think the three I bought were the last of his run.

IMGP6634.JPG