Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: El Paso - Dayton senseless shootings

El Paso - Dayton senseless shootings

Prayers for the El Paso and Dayton victims (and their families) of 2 terrible senseless shootings. I have nothing but contempt for the 2 deranged losers that did the massacres.
    Not sure what is going on, losers looking for attention, trying to one up each other for their day of infamy on the 24/7 news, twitter and other platforms? Praying that we
    do not see any more copy cat shootings in next few days. Already being politicized - white shooters carrying AK47 and AR15 perfect fodder for the anti- gun left.

(No reason to post links, all over the news)
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

Senior Veteran
    Yes, senseless and ignorant violence. Definitely going to be politicized by the anti-gun idiots.

My wife is from El Paso. She and I have been to that Wal-Mart and mall many times. She spent some time yesterday calling her friends there to make sure everybody she knows is o.k.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

I live about miles south of Dayton and still haven't heard many details. My wife just told me the shooter was from Bellbrook (5 miles east of me) so he really went out of his way to target a specific area one hour before the bars closed for the night.

A friend of ours is from England and she woke up to several emails from her friends in the UK where it's already big news.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families. May there be a special place in Hell for the cowards that commit these acts of terror!
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Get ready for the full on assault by both parties!
    It won't be just the Dems this time. Just watched that famous conservative, republican bulldog, Trey Gowdy, tell Fox (paraphrasing here) " The 2A means nothing if you're dead. I'm willing to give up any of my rights not to be dead." He was always touted as a real conservative republican. Many gun owners thought he should be appointed to SCOTUS. If you think the RINO party and Trump are going to save us from the full court press the Donks are going to push, in an election year, enjoy your Kool-Aid while you can.

Terry
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787

"Bleating anti's"...

My brain puckers, at the mere THOUGHT of their screeching...
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

[QUOTE=specops56;373401]Get ready for the full on assault by both parties!
    It won't be just the Dems this time. Just watched that famous conservative, republican bulldog, Trey Gowdy, tell Fox (paraphrasing here) " The 2A means nothing if you're dead. I'm willing to give up any of my rights not to be dead." He was always touted as a real conservative republican. Many gun owners thought he should be appointed to SCOTUS. If you think the RINO party and Trump are going to save us from the full court press the Donks are going to push, in an election year, enjoy your Kool-Aid while you can.

Can you post a link to the Fox program where he said these things? So far my searches have turned up nothing. I'd like to hear exactly what he said in his own words.

The Dayton shooter made a hit list in high school and was put under psychiatric care. Of course his juvenile record did not carry forth into adulthood.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/bell...qBqxOQ6kSsdzL/

According to the latest news reports the Dayton shooters sister was one of the victims killed in the attack.

[QUOTE=Has Been;373408]
    Quote Originally Posted by specops56 View Post
    Get ready for the full on assault by both parties!

Can you post a link to the Fox program where he said these things? So far my searches have turned up nothing. I'd like to hear exactly what he said in his own words.
    No link. The source is me. I watched him say it at about 10AM this morning. Just put FOX news on. They've been replaying it all day. He also stated that "All our rights have restrictions."

Terrt
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787