Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig Amt on gunbrocker

Sig Amt on gunbrocker

He is a little proud of it, but you don't see them up for sale everyday.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/829760574
    I couldn't edit the typo in the title sorry about that.
    Last edited by 7.62guy; 09-07-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Yowza.
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Senior Veteran
    That thing is awesome!
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Look back in ComBlock's reviews. I could be wrong but I remember a review of his about one of these, and sort of falling in love.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Funny, we were just looking at one in 7.5 tonight that's being auctioned on gunbroker by a local guy with all kinds of accessories. It's over $10k right now. Word is the local guy actually has the original sniper scope with his that he's going to offer to the winning bidder for an additional $4k before he puts it up for auction separately.

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62guy View Post
    Look back in ComBlock's reviews. I could be wrong but I remember a review of his about one of these, and sort of falling in love.
    Yep, I wrote one about 5 1/2 years ago. You have no idea how happy it makes me that you remember it and enjoyed it sir; my Mom would be proud. You made my day; thank you!

Here's a link:
    http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367119

Quote Originally Posted by holescreek View Post
    Funny, we were just looking at one in 7.5 tonight that's being auctioned on gunbroker by a local guy with all kinds of accessories. It's over $10k right now. Word is the local guy actually has the original sniper scope with his that he's going to offer to the winning bidder for an additional $4k before he puts it up for auction separately.
    Like you said,"funny" I didn't even see the one you spoke of. I'll have to go back and find that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Combloc View Post
    Yep, I wrote one about 5 1/2 years ago. You have no idea how happy it makes me that you remember it and enjoyed it sir; my Mom would be proud. You made my day; thank you!

Here's a link:
    http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367119
    It's been a long time since I was told I made some ones day. I am pleased that an old man like myself brought a little happiness into your day and I got to prove to myself that my memory is not as bad as my wife continues to tell me. Thank you for the link back to the review and once again thanks for the time and effort you put into your work to post them. I will say again that you have a talent for what you do and are very skilled at it. Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading your reviews and see what other toys I'll fall in love with.

Senior Veteran
    Much fluffier than the FAL Files review but there is a recent article in Firearms (Shotgun) news on the related PE57 and Swiss rifles if anyone is interested...

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editori...e-rifle/365057

its a good bit of coin... but was thinking it was gonna be the typical gunraper price up in the 8's...
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.