Thread: The Thrill is Gone

The Thrill is Gone

I was looking at Dillon's website and found the video on the splash page absolutely hilarious. All I can say is my range trips are boring by comparison. They don't have helicopters, good looking women, fully auto fire, or suppressors. Clearly I've been doing something wrong with my life.

As an aside, am I the only person who wants a second 550 because I'm too lazy to switch between large and small primer systems?
    Last edited by moya034; 10-22-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Veteran
    That’s how I ended up with 3 square deals ,a 450 and a 550.

Quote Originally Posted by moya034 View Post
    I was looking at Dillon's website and found the video on the splash page absolutely hilarious. All I can say is my range trips are boring by comparison. They don't have helicopters, good looking women, fully auto fire, or suppressors. Clearly I've been doing something wrong with my life.

Have you TRIED Black Rifle Coffee? You'll get ALL of that ^^^ you can handle.

And THEN some!

https://youtu.be/JAgpNdbnHLw

Have some "tacticool training" to go with it - NO charge!

https://youtu.be/dBaISwLnrgo

(BOTH videos are NSFW [language] which is why I didn't embed them. If you watch them at work, EVERYONE will come running... to see what's so funny! )
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Oh my goodness, I haven't seen anything that entertaining in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by moya034 View Post
    All I can say is my range trips are boring by comparison. They don't have helicopters, good looking women, fully auto fire, or suppressors. Clearly I've been doing something wrong with my life.
    Same here. Good looking women haven't given me a second glance in twenty years.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaworski View Post
    Same here. Good looking women haven't given me a second glance in twenty years.

We need to head down to Carson Street on Saturday night - start flashing around some green - see if Pitt girls find us attractive then.
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -