Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virginia 2A Update: Gun Range Ban, New AWB, & Hot Mics

Virginia 2A Update: Gun Range Ban, New AWB, & Hot Mics

Virginia 2A Update: Gun Range Ban, New AWB, & Hot Mics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOkU0KijtcE

She gives a very good summary of what’s going on in Virginia with details on all the bills & dirty tricks.

Terry
    Last edited by specops56; 01-13-2020 at 05:32 PM.
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Watched first part of video, but as soon as she went to using this to advertising her survival products I dropped out. Yea, this is some crazy stuff, but not Armageddon.

Many of the proposed gun regulations/bans are so over the top I don't they would/will survive a court challenge and there would/will be massive non compliance like we see in California, New York
    and other anti-gun states. Never thought we would see such radical anti-gun laws being proposed in of all places Virginia. Nothing has been signed into law yet, so be interesting how this plays out.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    Watched first part of video, but as soon as she went to using this to advertising her survival products I dropped out. Yea, this is some crazy stuff, but not Armageddon.

like someone once said, it might have been me ; never let a good crisis/opportunity go to waste in hawking your junk and making some money,
    Last edited by Ghoulardi; 01-14-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    STAY SICK! AND TURN BLUE OVA-DEY!

So I'm assuming that y'all don't ever watch any news programs that have commercials or read gun magazines that have ads like Fox or American Rifleman?

Terry
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."

Quote Originally Posted by specops56 View Post
    So I'm assuming that y'all don't ever watch any news programs that have commercials or read gun magazines that have ads like Fox or American Rifleman?

Terry
    If I had control buttons that would stop and fast forward my TV like I do on Youtube I'd never see another commercial for the rest of my life.

I see where they are organizing "unorganized" militia's in VA: Can't be a silent majority any longer....they are standing up

https://virginia113.com/share/VA113_...nty-Muster.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by holescreek View Post
    If I had control buttons that would stop and fast forward my TV like I do on Youtube I'd never see another commercial for the rest of my life.
    You can FF Youtube videos.

Terry

Those blue cockroaches infest everything and ruin it all. It would seem pest control companies should be able to do something about ridding the world of these infestations, or at the very least apply an agent to prevent them from breeding to control the swarms.
    Joe
    COG#1453

Quote Originally Posted by specops56 View Post

Terry
    I get local, state, national and international news online with no commercials, but that is not the point. Pro 2A folks seem to be organizing to make their point, but trying to use this to sell
    disaster supplies is IMHO over the top. It is the end of the world and I will be in my bunker with my cans of beans and my machine-gun type "shit".

59% of registered Virginia voters voted in last election. How many of these upset 2A folks sat on their ass and did not bother to vote, bet a bunch, now damage is done they are upset.
    Damn, think ahead, be proactive before you get in these situation, vote. The barn door was left open, the horse (anti-gun crowd) was let out and is out of control. The election was close
    and if pro 2A folks had shown the same enthusiasm for voting as they are currently showing for their rights it could have been stopped back then.

We are not some third rate corrupt country, or dictatorship, where citizens rights mean nothing. Some of the over the top statements/comments on what they want made by some of
    the two bit anti-gun state representatives are obviously in violation of 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendments rights and if they are crazy enough to adopt/pass them will be immediately be challenged
    in courts and if not immediately thrown out be tied up for months or years pending litigation. There is no doubt there are laws they can pass, that will likely pass court challenges, but not the far
    out stuff. Even so that will put the hurt on gun owners.

I am following this and it will be interesting how this plays out in the short and long term. There always are folks that want to turn these events into the next civil war, pitched battles
    on the streets, mass roundups, homes being invaded by masked enforcers, etc. Makes it more exciting and draws more attention than saying we are going to have a ugly court fight over
    this and the majority of gun owners will not comply with the new laws. States such as California, NY, NJ, etc, that have passed the most restrictive feel good anti-gun laws with
    massive non compliance have actually done little to nothing to enforce those laws. Outside their liberal big city basins they have no support for enforcement from the people
    or local law enforcement and they know it. The politicians (that count) may talk big, but are smart enough to not want incidents where people are hurt and they have blood
    on their hands.

I am all for the Virginian gun owners doing what they can to protect their rights, protests/demonstrations, non compliance, counties/cities declaring themselves 2nd amend
    sanctuaries (tactic used by the left ), whatever. I wish them luck, they need it.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible