Thread: If this doesn’t make you go Hmmmmm…… nothing will!

If this doesn’t make you go Hmmmmm…… nothing will!

Bizarre EU Funded Comic Book Predicted Pandemic, With Globalists As Saviours
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/05/1...s-as-saviours/
    “A strange comic book that was commissioned for publication by the European Union in 2012 eerily predicted almost exactly what has unfolded with the Cover-19 global pandemic. However, in this propaganda laced presentation of the outbreak, unelected globalist bureaucrats save the planet.
    The comic book, titled ‘Infected’, was a production of the European Commission’s international cooperation and development arm. It was not intended for widespread public consumption, but instead to be distributed inside EU institutions. Only a few hundred of the comic books were made.”

“The graphic novel depicts scientists inside a lab in China experimenting with deadly pathogens:”

From there it’s like a play by play of exactly what is happening now.

Terry
    " And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787

Senior Veteran
    Hmmmmm……

14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

SMURF HUNT!!!

And to that end, check out #NOTMYPANDEMIC. LOTSA good stuff there.

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Senior Veteran
    As of yet I have found zero proof of this having existed other than a few “news” sites that are known to run anything that will get traffic. If anyone has firm sources I would love to see them. Also please note the hundreds of other “a disease will kill us” stories over the last 20 years alone. Science, or speculative, fiction has been full of this forever.

A lot of posts right now are seeming, in multiple arenas, to try to push some deep ascends theory. Let’s be honest with ourselves, sheer incompetence and personal greed is rampant throughout many governments. Let us not to malice attempt to ascribe what is more likely simple idiocy. Oceans razor and Murphy’s law exist for reasons. Sure it is POSSIBLE that something more dastardly exists. And sure, look for it if that’s your thing. But don’t just jump on the bandwagon of far out theories without actually finding causation, instead of merely seeing some apparent correlation.

The thing that separates people today is not left or right, or political ideal. It is who will react, and who will respond. We do not call firefighters first reactors, we call them first responders. They hear of a problem and hey then use skill, knowledge, and logic to sort out the best troubleshooting path forward. They don’t just blindly run into places, they assess and take calculated risks. Too many today are just reacting out of fear, boredom, and anger. I urge you, all, do not let this board become just one more echo chamber of unfounded or unsupported claims or conspiracy theories. Respond to the situation, do not merely knee jerk react. ��
    PLEASE NOTE!
    No post or message by this user shall be considered legal advice or a legal opinion, and shall not constitute the formation of a client/lawyer relationship. Do not rely on this information in making legal decisions. If you have a legal questions, please seek legal council qualified to practice law in the appropriate jurisdiction.

I also could not find anything about this that didn't lead back to a conspiracy agenda site but I gotta say, if it is fake they really put a lot of effort into it! To back up their claim I think they ought to show photographs of the actual comic book cover and every page in it. Remember, these are the same sites that bitch about fake news. Put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
    SMURF HUNT!!!

And to that end, check out #NOTMYPANDEMIC. LOTSA good stuff there.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hee hee
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

Without some pretty solid proof like an actual copy of the comic displayed by someone trustworthy, I'm skeptical.

Senior Veteran
    I would like to see contemporaneous reports of it when it came out. Note I fully believe some random stuff has been green-lit by all sorts of groups over the years, usually in some misguided attempt to be hip and or with it to get kids indoctrinated. But remember, just because the simpsons has an episode with something I. It doesn’t mean there is some huge lizard conspiracy.
    PLEASE NOTE!
    No post or message by this user shall be considered legal advice or a legal opinion, and shall not constitute the formation of a client/lawyer relationship. Do not rely on this information in making legal decisions. If you have a legal questions, please seek legal council qualified to practice law in the appropriate jurisdiction.

Veteran
    I'm generally pretty happy to keep my tinfoil hat on, but sometimes you just have to look at the obvious alternative.
    When you want to make an impact, you go for as realistic of a scenario as possible, so it feels less contrived. So you take the most likely scenario and you follow the most likely steps. That's what I do when I write. Throw in a little bit of drama for fun, and the hero saves the day. If you're writing for the UN you're probably not going to make buxom female space marines and their improbably revealing latex uniforms save the day.

There's only so many ways something like this can pan out.