Thread: The hypocrisy...

Senior Veteran

The hypocrisy...

Saw an encouraging headline yesterday - someone from the WHO said in a press conference that asymptomatic covid transmission is exceedingly rare based on studies being done in several countries that are doing extensive contact tracing. I thought it odd that they would just have some random official mention this rather than release it with reference to the studies, but whatever, they are finally supporting something that common sense would predict after months of hypochondriacal paranoid hysteria.

Still thought it odd this morning, but wasn't thinking about it much until I saw another headline -- "WHO believes protests important amid coronavirus pandemic" aha. Click.

Quote Originally Posted by jdowney View Post
    they are finally supporting something that common sense would predict after months of hypochondriacal paranoid hysteria.

I think THIS has so "infected" some people, that they'll wear a mask for the rest of their lives, & remain an infernal annoyance to those of us who rather enjoy life.
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

uh huh... you figured it out.

thanks for sharing.

its to the point that i just want this election over with. win lose or draw... lets get it done so that we can prepare for the next thing coming our way.
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

Quote Originally Posted by sdk1968 View Post
    its to the point that i just want this election over with. win lose or draw... lets get it done so that we can prepare for the next thing coming our way.
    I'm wondering whether the riotous classes can actually wait that long...
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Thanks for the insight, I didn't put the 2 together.