Thread: Old Style CETME Lowers

Old Style CETME Lowers

There's currently an auction for a bunch of older CETME parts; lowers and grips especially, on GB right now. Not sure if anyone here was looking for these types of parts for a retro build. It's not my auction; plus I no longer have a CETME. It should show up if you search "HK Estate".

pix196357724.jpg

Senior Veteran
    Wow! 21HK is going to be interested in this for sure. There are three Cetme model B lowers and 5 sets of grips for them. 21HK looked for years to find just one!
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Senior Veteran
    This seller has had a few auctions with some interesting parts.
    I was able to win the last auction he had with three lowers with the FCGs but none of them had grip panels.
    Thankfully I had a set so it wasnt much of a concern, what I really needed was the housing.

Interestingly I was contacted by a couple of people that were also interested in the last lot and were willing to not bid against me in return we would split the parts in a gentlemanly and fair manner. Since I had only an interest in a few parts, the rest was split between the two other guys, basically splitting the cost of the parts that we each received.

They were happy I was happy and it just worked out. The reason for me even bringing this up is that we all know in this business/hobby, especially now, its feast or famine.
    It was especially nice that all parties agreed and it worked out for all of us.

Thanks Scott for the PM, Ive had this in my watch list the day it popped up.
    Noskov, I still hold you responsible for my model B project. It has literally taken years to accumulate the parts and the final one being the lower that was recently purchased.
    I know I mentioned it before but this whole project evolved around the bipod and metal hand guard that I originally purchased off you, I believe in 2013.

With that, Ive had the opportunity to speak and deal with some very interesting people ...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 21HK View Post
    This seller has had a few auctions with some interesting parts.
    I was able to win the last auction he had with three lowers with the FCG’s but none of them had grip panels.
    Thankfully I had a set so it wasnt much of a concern, what I really needed was the housing.

Interestingly I was contacted by a couple of people that were also interested in the last lot and were willing to not bid against me in return we would split the parts in a gentlemanly and fair manner. Since I had only an interest in a few parts, the rest was split between the two other guys, basically splitting the cost of the parts that we each received.

They were happy I was happy and it just worked out. The reason for me even bringing this up is that we all know in this business/hobby, especially now, it’s feast or famine.
    It was especially nice that all parties agreed and it worked out for all of us.

Thanks Scott for the PM, I’ve had this in my watch list the day it popped up.
    Noskov, I still hold you responsible for my model B project. It has literally taken years to accumulate the parts and the final one being the lower that was recently purchased.
    I know I mentioned it before but this whole project evolved around the bipod and metal hand guard that I originally purchased off you, I believe in 2013.

With that, I’ve had the opportunity to speak and deal with some very interesting people ...thanks!
    Holy cow I almost forgot about that. Was 7 years ago when I posted that handguard/bipod for sale. It's awesome to see that the project came to fruition.

I wanted a set of "B" grip panels, but not $240 worth.

Senior Veteran
    Did somebody here win it?
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

I HAVE a complete CETME lower, and some upper guts. Maybe building a plinker CETME might be fun!
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -