Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fa-91

Fa-91

I bought a Fedarms FA-91 today; $500 out the door. It looks as if it was well maintained. A few pictures - be kind to me I am a novice!

1D10B2D9-19EA-4B36-82D6-965D1D5D5CBA.jpg3FA12F77-B522-4847-9CD0-D5769682D18E.jpg0681CF51-4109-40EC-A5CF-B6FAC9C509B2.jpg
    Last edited by cwo4uscgret; 01-06-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    Integrity is doing what you say you are going to do...

Senior Veteran
    Nice! Pics?
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Can you see them Scott?

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cwo4uscgret View Post
    Can you see them Scott?
    I can now, couldn't before.

That looks nice! I don't know much about these Fedarms FA-91's. I have actually never heard of this brand of HK91 clone before.

you did very well for the price.....these weren't very popular back in the day (about 20 years ago), mostly because of the bulky cast alumium receiver and that god awful texture finish as well as molded on rail some had on them. but hey, they work from all indications I have read about them

yeah, and get ready for a ear shattering BANG! when you fire it, I have the same muzzle brake that's on my CENTURY clone of the Hk91 and CETME....... and let me tell you it's LOUD
    Last edited by Ghoulardi; 01-06-2021 at 05:39 PM.
    STAY SICK! AND TURN BLUE OVA-DEY!

Talking

Apex made a clone that was also covered in truck bed lining - at about that same time. Yours looks nicer, and slimmer. Welcome aboard, photonovice!
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Quote Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
    Apex made a clone that was also covered in truck bed lining - at about that same time. Yours looks nicer, and slimmer. Welcome aboard, photonovice!
    Welcome aboard Photo Novice? Me? 1,735 posts? lol

That's a bomb with a lit fuse. The trunnion works its way out of the aluminum receiver and you blow the whole assembly down range. be VERY careful with that. I have helped work on at least 6 of those that were turned in to parts kits and welded on to new folded receivers. One had actually already exploded. Just an FYI from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
    That's a bomb with a lit fuse. The trunnion works its way out of the aluminum receiver and you blow the whole assembly down range. be VERY careful with that. I have helped work on at least 6 of those that were turned in to parts kits and welded on to new folded receivers. One had actually already exploded. Just an FYI from experience.

wow, that remind me of the WILLIAMS FAL aluminum receiver.....those thing went boom also
    STAY SICK! AND TURN BLUE OVA-DEY!

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
    Crap! That's no good.