Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gun buy back

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    I recall this too. Conneticut maybe? It was quite the story on collector forums. What's the chance this is in some LEOs collection?
    My guess would be very good. But you just don't know. The one thing I do know is this thread has brought up a lot of good comments.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

I saw the video on this morning's local news and the first thing I thought is many of those guns are worth WAY more than the $110 gift card. Second thing is that some unknowing folks gave away guns worth a lot of money. The third thing, is I turned to my wife and said when I pass call don't give my guns away, but call up several gun dealers and have them make offers on my guns.

I'm laughing at the comment at PA being a free state - I'd think a FREE state wouldn't permit a governor to arbitrarily shut down businesses indefinitely. I think a FREE state would have a legislature with enough balls to rein in the governor...but I ain't in a FREE state....not right now!

Quote Originally Posted by gunbunny View Post
    I'm laughing at the comment at PA being a free state - I'd think a FREE state wouldn't permit a governor to arbitrarily shut down businesses indefinitely. I think a FREE state would have a legislature with enough balls to rein in the governor...but I ain't in a FREE state....not right now!
    That's ONLY in reference to firearms ownership.

Between Wolf-in-sheeple's-clothing, Mongo, and Cousin "IT," they're tryin' their DAMNDEST to screw it up, though!
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

i like the one they did a couple years ago where they video'd people turning them in...

they asked no questions, wrote nothing down, just threw them on a tarp on the lot & then a big flat roller went back & forth over them.

it made me wanna cry as he kept going over them back & forth again & again.... but if you were really gonna do a no ask, no tell take back? that was the type to do.
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    I recall this too. Conneticut maybe? It was quite the story on collector forums. What's the chance this is in some LEOs collection?
    I posted a link to the story on the 2nd page of this thread. Interesting stuff...

New Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtHorvak View Post
    I posted a link to the story on the 2nd page of this thread. Interesting stuff...
    Yes that's it. I never did see/hear how that turned out?

I haven't been able to find anything on the StG after the initial stories...