Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get ready my little friends

Get ready my little friends

get ready cause here it comes.....Executive Orders on Ghost guns coming maybe tomorrow...
    "Listen With Your Eyes"
    Wit, Grit, Courage and Determination

Senior Veteran
    Yup, and maybe on a few other gun related things like pistol stabilizing braces. Wonderful country we live in now.
    Last edited by scottz63; 04-08-2021 at 06:16 AM.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Thumbs up

democraps across the country are resigning en masse today?!?! ��

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

(Because EVERYONE knows: democrap-run shiiteholes attract crime & criminals!)

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

They are executive ACTIONS, not executive ORDERS. Theres a difference.

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Quote Originally Posted by Has Been View Post
    They are executive ACTIONS, not executive ORDERS. Theres a difference.
    So what is the difference?
    I love you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by WildBillCody View Post
    So what is the difference?
    EO's are legally binding, assigned an i.d. number and are published in the Federal Register.
    EA's are not published, aren't subject to legal review and carry very little to none of the legal weight of EO's.
    They are really nothing more than informal proposals or moves by the president....a wish list of policies the president would like to see enacted.
    Last edited by Has Been; 04-08-2021 at 09:40 AM.

What is their obsession about Ghost Guns? All the shootings the left wing hypes as reasons for gun control they had no problem tracing the guns. Gang member/criminal likely will use a stolen gun or
    will grind serial number off. In most so called "mass shootings" are a one time deal and the shooters usually buy the gun(s) themselves and make no attempt to hide where the guns came from. It
    makes no difference to the shooter has they usually make no attempt to escape and most are killed or commit suicide when the odds turn against them.
    Last edited by Buckshot; 04-08-2021 at 10:21 AM.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

Because they are the lowest hanging fruit, most "reasonable" people you can convince that there should be some sort of background check to allow a person to purchase a firearm, and this is a way around the background checks. I really don't see the big advantage of a ghost gun myself. There are plenty of firearms out there for sale legally that I wouldn't have to get a background check on, just buy it from an individual. Now I understand in some states, that is not OK.
    I love you guys...

Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    What is their obsession about Ghost Guns? All the shootings the left wing hypes as reasons for gun control they had no problem tracing the guns. Gang member/criminal likely will use a stolen gun or
    will grind serial number off.
    As WBC says, low hanging fruit. Easy win because it can be done with an administrative interpretation change and no one will likely push back on the legality of that. Home builders are a minority of a minority, and it sounds "scary" so the low information public will just roll with it. It doesn't effect the public at large, and makes Biden look proactive in the low information world.

I think if also offends the bureaucratic mind that a person can obtain a weapon, any weapon, by any means that they can't record for later use. Records are control.