Thread: great weekend to be in ct

great weekend to be in ct

some of the highlights:

the president came for a visit on friday. screwed up traffic for while in hartford county. why was here? don't know, didn't care. {maybe dedicating dodd stadium to the taliban}

saturday was a state wide gun buyback. was at work most of the day. couldn't make it, sorry {not}. could of gotten rid of any unwanted firearms, and gotten anywhere between $25.00 and $200.00.

so depressed about missing all that i spend most of sunday reloading.

Nonleathal..I am a conservative and Republican with a little R .
    Right now I would take Bill Clinton back in a Coma with No questions asked and be thankful
    The same goes for elderly Carter
    Even that bozo Gore..at least he could count to five on one hand without help
    Sorry for the rant but sometimes you dont know how good you had it.. Until you start seeing Venezuela on the horizon and wonder if next year You can find Wonderbread, Skippy, and Oscar Mayer hot dogs
    We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union

Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Right now I would take Bill Clinton back in a Coma with No questions asked and be thankful
    Sorry for the rant but sometimes you dont know how good you had it.. Until you start seeing Venezuela on the horizon and wonder if next year You can find Wonderbread, Skippy, and Oscar Mayer hot dogs
    Don't forget the TP and paper towels too Norton!
    COG # 1066

Senior Veteran
    Sounds good to me

The only question I have is what is an unwanted firearm? This is not a concept with which I'm familiar!

I've got the flu (NOT, "Wuhan!"), so it still sounds like a better weekend than mine.
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Having served under Carter, my reply is NO THANKS!!! Material condition of readiness SUCKED under the Carter admin. It almost INSTANTLY improved under Reagan. And I hated Clinton for the AWB AND running from the Moge rather than honoring the fallen by getting PAYBACK.