Thread: Cetme C Trigger Travel

New Recruit Private

Cetme C Trigger Travel

So, I've taken on the project of building a CETME model c rifle, making good progress thus far. I'm hoping I can get some good advice, I've altered the trigger pack for semi auto per research and directions, (CETME C trigger pack) but I'm getting further back travel on the trigger than expected. Would it be a simply method of putting in a extra pin to stop the back travel of the trigger to reach a certain point to allow for reset of the trigger?

Did you use this tutorial? http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum...cetme+tutorial

In the 5th photo of post #4 it shows the parts that have to be modified. In the center of the photo where it has a "cu toff tab" remark is the part that keeps it from rotating too far. You shouldn't have to add anything else into the pack to make it function.

New Recruit Private
    Yep, that's the one I went off of. Found out that after dropping the trigger pack back into the frame there wasn't any additional back travel on the trigger and reset as expected. Thinking the frame is keeping the structural of the trigger pack together and in place with also limiting the travel of the trigger backwards. Unit together is working like a charm with the modifications.