Thread: WTS/WTT M1 Garand

SPF M1 Garand

Howdy y'all, I've got a M1 Garand for sale. It was made by Springfield Armory (the original US Government armory, not the current capitalists). This is a CMP rifle. I have not fired it.

It will come with at least 10 enbloc clips (I have more than that, but need to find them). I also will include a repro cartridge belt.

Bullet test.

For Houston, Texas area residents: I have 3 spam cans of Greek 30.06 ammo that can be purchased with this rifle if the buyer wants (I will not ship any ammo).

Rifle sold pending funds. Those interested in the ammo are being contacted in the order their requests arrived in.
    I'm asking $900 OBO for the rifle and ammo (Houston, Texas area only) or
    $750 OBO + shipping for just the rifle.

More pictures available on request. If you want it, post "I'll take it" in this thread and PM me. PM with the earliest time stamp gets it.

There is only one thing I'd consider in trade. That is a NIB CZ-USA Vz58 military sporter rifle. I've got AK accessories, cash or other if there are any differences.

Thanks for looking. Listed on other forums. Sales conditions follow:
    Any firearm(s) that may be listed in this post will ship to an FFL licensee. The item(s) listed may be C&R Eligible (whee! more FFL licensees).

I am an individual. I will be shipping this personally. If your receiving FFL dealer does not do business with individuals, this deal is not for you. If you absolutely MUST have this rifle, and your FFL only will do business with other FFLs, the shipping and handling fee for me to have it transferred from my FFL will be $200. This fee will be non-refundable.

If you overnight your money to me, please do not expect me to ship your rifle until the FFL license arrives. If your FFL guys fax machine is broken or if he's called out of town suddenly and it takes a week for him to send his FFL, it'll take at least a week before I ship. To prevent any mixups along these lines, a good idea is to take your money order to your receiving FFL and have him mail your money and his FFL to me in the same envelope.

I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time, under any conditions, for any reason. If this should occur, all funds will be returned, with the exception of the FFL transfer fee mentioned above.
    Buyer is expected to know their laws on these items. If you buy it, and I ship it, and it gets impounded, tough luck - no refunds.

The preceding conditions have grown from the rot of a few bad apples.
    Last edited by nalioth; 11-03-2007 at 03:30 PM. Reason: sold pending funds
    Wave goodbye to virii and malware, Linux for human beings. http://www.ubuntu.com
    UNofficial MilitaryFirearm.com Chat

Added "OBO".

OBO = "or best offer"
    Wave goodbye to virii and malware, Linux for human beings. http://www.ubuntu.com

Muzzle pic:

Bore pix:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Rifle sold pending funds. Those interested in the ammo are being contacted in the order their requests arrived in.