Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible Group Buy On Ammo!!!!

New Recruit

Possible Group Buy On Ammo!!!!

Just passing this along.

There's talk of a group buy on different caliber ammo over at 1919a4.com. They're trying to get as many gun boards in on this as they can. I think they're starting with 7.62X51, and possibly adding more calibers, as interest grows. Were talking millions of rounds imported. Check it out!!

http://1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12452

Quote Originally Posted by linc_64 View Post
    Just passing this along.

There's talk of a group buy on different caliber ammo over at 1919a4.com. They're trying to get as many gun boards in on this as they can. I think they're starting with 7.62X51, and possibly adding more calibers, as interest grows. Were talking millions of rounds imported. Check it out!!

http://1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12452
    not a doable idea. if there was some good surplus ammo out there at a good price the ammo importers would have already found it.

i read the 1919a4 site thread and most of those guys ( bunch of dreamers)don't have a clue about what it takes to import anything surplus. that and when it comes to the gathering of the money the talk is all they ever get around to giving. you will never see as many excuses as they will come up with.

money talks, BS walks...........
    31B

Damn planning, you killed my dreams of happiness with a dose of reality. That's almost not fair, but necessary. Guess I'll load some more up and shoot it again.
    COG#163
    Minuteman
    NRA Member
    GOA Member

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."
    -- Abraham Lincoln, 4 April 1861

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/mikesstuff_2006/

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    Damn planning, you killed my dreams of happiness with a dose of reality. That's almost not fair, but necessary. Guess I'll load some more up and shoot it again.
    sorry, i have seen this happen before, soon it becomes a feeding frenzy, then people get strung along, a few dollars change hands, then the accuations start, people get mad, name calling starts, this goes on for a while then it's over.
    31B

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    Bullseye, you should have put a smiley face after you said "load some more up & shoot it again. Its fun!!!

I'm like a pirate:Always look'n fer Booty!

I think there are some folks that don't realize if you arn't talking full containers(mil van 8'x8'x20') of ammo, then many many of those, you might have the hardest time dealing with any exporter to get anything in hand here. These folks dont deal in tens of thousands of dollars but hundreds of times that kinda of money(heck a russian paid 18 million for a fabrage egg yesterday too so thats real money), but thats why its so cheap, you have to get it here and in the country with the proper paperwork(none of this fake "lord of war" paperwork, the folks here play for keeps along with the EU too)
    Still building bigger and better bombs for your brighter tommrows(aw heck and takeing them apart and demilling them for that tommrow too)

i am looking for a .22 lr group buy..........

Quote Originally Posted by turbothis View Post
    i am looking for a .22 lr group buy..........
    I hear Wal-Mart just did one and is selling it off cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Planning View Post
    sorry, i have seen this happen before, soon it becomes a feeding frenzy, then people get strung along, a few dollars change hands, then the accuations start, people get mad, name calling starts, this goes on for a while then it's over.
    No really, I got all light up and started drooling, then read your reply and thought "sh!t, he's right". Thanks, for the clear thinking. I'll keep an eye on it and if by some chance something materializes, I'll kick a few paltry chips in the bucket for some scraps.

pigpen..."should have put a smiley face after you said "load some more up & shoot it again. Its fun!!!" I meant to, fat fingered the keys again. Reloading is relaxing, I need to do it some more.
    COG#163
    Minuteman
    NRA Member
    GOA Member

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."
    -- Abraham Lincoln, 4 April 1861

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/mikesstuff_2006/

Quote Originally Posted by pidaster View Post
    I hear Wal-Mart just did one and is selling it off cheap.
    Ya ya, but I have gotten in on some of those there too, the stuff is just bulk packed, heck what happend to the machines that stacked the stuff into the fifty round trays in the boxes any more.
    Still building bigger and better bombs for your brighter tommrows(aw heck and takeing them apart and demilling them for that tommrow too)