Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy a gun on election day.

Buy a gun on election day.

I think that, as we all know, there are not too many good pro American people running for President this year except for on Paul. Though we might be different in Race, Color, and gender, we all pretty much all think alike, we strive for freedom.
    Now I have an idea. Knowing we are pretty much scrwewd this election, we should all buy a firearm after voting or during the election if possible to send a CLEAR message that we will NOT be ignored. I know the NSA bean counters, God bless them all, will pick up on this and mention this in a briefig.
    I know if at least 300.000 people hit the NICS system, it will make waves.
    What is your opinion on this idea, and do have any other ideas to show ourselves as a viable voting block?
    I'm going to buy one anyways but I think if we all try to do this, the NWO scumbags will take notice.
    I need your help on getting this idea out there on the other gun forums if you feel this might help our sport.
    Do you know what happens when good people carry lethal weapons? Their mentality changes from passive to active, vulnerable to protective, powerless to empowered, dependent to independent. Very simply, they become more responsible and more capable of doing good.

In fact, they make up the very fabric of a free America. This is the whole concept of the unregulated militia.

David Kupelian

so i take it the relic license is out of the question? lol i have been eyeing a turkish mauser at the local pawn. $125 out the door and maybe i can get the funds by then. what date are we talking here?
    have cnc mills, will work for food.
    http://www.gunsnorthwest.com/

I'm in and will post it everywhere I can think of. Just let me know where.

Works for me! I've been looking at getting a Finn Mosin and a shotty for the collection, The election is Nov 4th so i'd have plenty of time to gather up the cash.
    Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself!

Veteran
    Do I have to wait until election day? Then again, my girlfriend might be in favor of a nice, long gun buying hiatus.

Dang! Just bought the AK 2 weeks ago. Still, Nov is a long way off. I really want a Galil. I don't have a Mosin so that's my choices. Fiscal Fitness at election time will decide which I buy.
    As a side bar, in Georgia at least, they don't sell booze on Sunday or election days. I guess firearms are much safer and not part of the bible belt laws.
    It always looks darkest.....just before it goes totally black.
    COG# 11M1P

Veteran

NSD ( National Strike Day )

If you want to make waves & get the Govt. & US Corp.s attention we should go on strike the day before the election & the day after vote "Out" every incumbent we can regardless of party.
    I'm not talking about a strike where millions of people line the streets - I'm talking about a strike where everybody just stays at home & avoids spending- "Any"- money for a day. If 1/4 of the country did that It would show the people @ the top "We the People" are United & are still in Power.
    As far as voting out Incumbents, that trend has already started: IE look @ all the seats the Dems got in 2004. It's going to happen this year except this time both parties are going to lose seats.
    The people in this country (as well as this site) are pissed that the Govt has allowed US Corp.s to shift their money "Off Shore" ( $20 billion + ) to avoid paying taxes @ the same time allowing "Foreign Investments Groups" to come into this country & liquidate their competition (Our Jobs) to create more jobs in there countries.
    By "God" if the incumbents are going to sell "Our Jobs" to the highest bidder shouldn't have Theirs.

i think the sheeple to people equasion is not in our favor for any of this to work.
    have cnc mills, will work for food.
    http://www.gunsnorthwest.com/

right now it looks like come election day, i'll be at NTC gearing up to go back. can i send in a copy of my 4473 with my absentee ballot?
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

I think that's a great idea. I'm in. Maybe I'll start saving for that Sharps I've always wanted...
    USMC Uncle Sam's Misguided Children