Thread: Available: Cases of M1 Carbine Ammo

Available: Cases of M1 Carbine Ammo

A fellow in my gun club has 5) 1000 round cases of M1 Carbine ammo for sale. I don't own a "War Baby", so I have no need for it. I told him I'd ask around to see if any members here need some. I'd be glad to pick it up and ship it to you if you want any. He has 3 cases of Winchester and 2 cases of UMC and is asking $300 a case for it. I don't know if that is a good price for U.S. made .30 carbine ammo or not. He told me he doesn't want to break up cases or get involved in shipping the stuff. I'm not sure what UPS shipping will cost, but factor that in. If someone does know, chime in. Let me know if you want some and I'll make arrangements with him to pick it up for you once I get your payment. He will be listing it for sale in the club's March newsletter that goes out next week, so I don't know how long it'll last. As some of you know, I've been able to get members some good deals on 7.62 NATO in the past. Unfortunately, he doesn't have any of that.

Hoot
    In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.

Wolf 30 carbine is 220 per thousand and Aguila is a smidge higher but not much.