Guys,

I have been wanting a genuine german made MP-5 parts kit for a while, and I am willing to trade some parts, 2 parts kits and some ca$h money to one.. I have a really nice 1928a1 thompson parts kit, some HK 33 furniture (wide handguard, buttstock) and some cash to trade up to an MP-5 kit. The thompson kit and all furniture I have are in very good condition although the HK furniture I have *does* show some wear and use but is otherwise good to go. The thompson parts kit is complete, has a very good barrel with strong rifling and cutts compensator, and includes an auto ordnance marked demilled receiver. The demilled receiver itself was cut in a way that preserved the markings/patent information but didnt exactly preserve the blish lock . A person could easily take other demilled thompson receiver scraps and combine them with the receiver pieces I have to form a 100% receiver for a legal semi or class 3 build. I have lots of pics of the thompson kit and HK furniture if you are interested. If you want pics, drop me an email at dwestep@mikrotec.com and I'll send you all the pics you want.

Also, on the thompson kit - the internal parts show no wear, no sign of use what so ever, and no rust, crud or corrosion and are in very good ++ condition. All parts are included less a 100% receiver. The receiver stub is still attatched to the barrel also.

ETA: PPS-43 kit is included in this deal... I'm offering a PPS-43 kit, a thompson kit with demilled receiver, HK-33 furniture and ca$h money for an MP5 kit...

If you are interested in making a trade with me, let me know either on here by PM or by emailing me at the above address.

Thanks