Thread: OK its here again, the Largest show in the Nation

OK its here again, the Largest show in the Nation

This weekend, at the Expo center, is the Wannamakers show, with useally four thousand tables, and almost anything you could ever want to see, except beanie babies and such.

If you are close by, you should make the trip.

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/
    Still building bigger and better bombs for your brighter tommrows(aw heck and takeing them apart and demilling them for that tommrow too)

By looking at the pic this show looks massive. it's funny, They hold claim that the "Nations" Gun show here in Chantilly, VA is the largest one in the country and has similar stats as this one. 5 miles of tables and such.

I'm not contesting that "Mine is bigger then your's" I am just wondering if this is something they say to get people to go. P R maybe...

The one in chantilly is on the 22nd... I have been saving my lunch money for months... I can't wait...

Ipod coffee and a long walk threw millions of potential bang bang... I have goose bumps.
    -Because only during magic shows and military working hours are the rules of logic suspended-

In my travels, I have seen many "Worlds Largest Fireworks" stores. 'Worlds Largest' must have a different meaning than I think it does.

On the though of largest gun show, the photos in the website dont show but about half or less of the show, the center has a lower level that the chili bowl mini sprint races are run in, and its the size of many places that handle 1000+ table shows. The photos are from what I see, taken from the center of the building, thus missing half of the place on the upper level alone.

I havent seen a larger show advertised. YMMV though, but I think most shows that follow up here are 1500 tables, which seem larger than most clamed large shows elsewhere.

If you are within driving distance I would recomend this show, as I cannot imagine for ten bucks you are gonna go to a show larger on this weekend. Come one down and see what its like here.

P.S. on the nations show, it says on its website, 1500 tables.(this one will be 4000, and remember my amplifiers go to 11 too)
    Still building bigger and better bombs for your brighter tommrows(aw heck and takeing them apart and demilling them for that tommrow too)