Thread: WTS CETME Parts Kit, DIAPI-D Rare Early CETME Scopes, CETME Barrels, Suomi Parts kits

WTS CETME Parts Kit, DIAPI-D Rare Early CETME Scopes, CETME Barrels, Suomi Parts kits

Guys,

I am selling some of my CETME stuff and wanted to give you guys first shot before it went to GB.

First I have a really nice CETME kit. New Old Stock original Barrel, Bayonet, New wood, Front sight tool (not shown),sling, complete kit. Also I have a CAI grip, CIA Cocking handle, CIA MB (cut off and worthless) and a Tapco butt pad. Email me for more pictures. A similar kit with less sold on GB for $508. So I think $500 plus shipping is fair. If you are interested please email me at phiteshe@vt.edu

Dsc01903.jpg

Next up are two DIAPI-D extremely rare early Hensoldt CETME Scopes. They are from a group of three shipped into the US after being offered for sale on the CETMERIFLES.com board and bought by Perro. I bought them from him and I would love to pass them on to board members. Both have rust and need a bit of work. I want to sell them both together. Price is $1000 plus shipping. Here is an old thread on them: http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum...pe-band-needed

Dsc01862.jpg

I also have a half complete parts kit. Barrel is original but not great. Still has plenty of rifling but the barrel is frosty. It might clean up a bit but figure its no target barrel! I tried to take a good picture as I find it hard to grade barrels. Includes front end and stock assembly with two pistol grips. $250 plus shipping

Dsc01906.jpg

Next I have a barrel and trunnion. Again Barrel is original but not great. Plenty of rifling but frosty. $125 plus Shipping.

Dsc01893.jpg

I also have several Suomi M31 parts kits with original barrel. $100 SHIPPED should be cheaper than any else out there.

Dsc01887.jpg

I have a Suomi KP44 Parts kit listed on GB for $125 but if you get to it before its sold on there, I will do $115 plus shipping.

Dsc01884.jpg

Finally I have some nice building pieces for the Suomi M31. If interested, email me.

If you are interested, please email me at phiteshe@vt.edu

All up on GB Now.