Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Beretta AR70/90 build

Hey Sean is that the same Mark Serbu that is down my way in Florida? I'm thinking little shorty shotguns and fifty BMG AR uppers.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

Senior Veteran
    That looks really good blued Sean! Is that Mark Serbu of Serbu BFG-50 fame?
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Guys,

YES its the one & only Mark Serbu of Serbu firearms.

over the years in the hobby, ive made a few connections & Mark is one of the few guys who is exactly as he seems to be.
    Honest businessman running a good company & putting out some really great products. Yes i get accused of being advertising "ho" for him.

its true. i am. Dude has done everything he's ever told me he would. we are about the same age & have similar views on a lot of things. & yes ive owned his stuff before & will again.

good dude & a true asset to the builders community. he gives time, expertise & build advice all the time to the community, even if it costs him money/sales.

This prototype barrel he's doing from my blank will have him all set up to run barrels for these kits when the blanks show up.

i love being a test builder for guys like Mark & Troy.
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.

Thanks Sean, I was fairly sure we were talking about the same person. I happened to meet him many years ago. We were both at the same range and it was a slow day so there was time to talk about his newest project. He was just then starting to get the bugs out of his 50 cal uppers. I'm sure he wouldn't remember me but he was a nice fellow and as well known as he was it didn't seem to matter to him. I have not seen him there again but I still like to keep up with what he is working on.
    For those who fought for it, freedom holds a flavor the protected will never know. Those who hammer their guns into plows-will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson

yeah man he is just as down to earth as any of us, even though he has made it big.

His daughter(50calVal) & him are the big cheese's & he constantly has something new in the pipeline. his 50BMG semi auto is the current cream of the crop on the market.

now to circle back around to the original topic of JTMs flat which is the reason he started this thread... ive got one im giving away over at WG in a drawing, if you are a member there & you own one of these ar70/90 kits? just enter. drawing is next weekend.

s
    say what you mean & mean what you say!
    TEC Tactical=SOT/07 i work there.