Thread: WTS - Estate Firearms (more to come)

Senior Veteran

WTS - Estate Firearms (more to come)

WTS: Estate Firearms

I am assisting with a friends estate after his passing. These weapons are being sold by the executor as part of the estate consolidation. All funds will be going to the family and so please keep any “best offers” respectful. These are being posted here first, after a few days here they will be posted elsewhere. I do not have pictures of them all at this time but when the weather clears I can get pictures of any that are needed. All items are as is, payment to be made in USPS Money Orders ONLY (ex: No Walmart money orders). All items must be sent to a FFL, or if you are a resident of TN I can try to arrange for you to pickup locally at a secure transaction location. I will endeavor to describe all to the best of my ability, if you have any specific questions please feel free to ask. Please know your local laws. All items WITHOUT accessories EXCEPT as noted, Again, any questions please ask.

1. $1000.00 - Fightlite SCR - 20” .224 Valkyrie Barrel (New I believe), new low profile gas block and rifle length gas tube (were installed by me to complete the rifle, thus why I think the barrel is unused), new bolt assembly. OEM BCG and Bolt included. Includes 1x 30rd standard Magpul from my collection so it will be complete. Keymod full length rail.
    2. SOLD - Spikes Tactical - 16” .300 Blackout ST15 (AR15) - Troy full length rail. Parley/Plunder/Arrrrr safety markings with skull and swords markings. Magpul MOE black grip.
    3. $950.00 - Spikes Tactical - 14.5” 5.56 barrel with pinned and welded muzzle device. SL15 - Troy full length rail. Bullet in box style safety markings with skull and swords markings. Magpul MOE black grips. Radical firearms muzzle device, pretty sure it is as you see in link: https://www.radicalfirearms.com/product-p/sf556.htm
    4. SOLD Colt Rail Gun 1911, NIB, part of sequential serial set ending in 44 and 45. Stainless.
    5. SOLD Colt Rail Gun 1911, NIB, part of sequential serial set ending in 44 and 45. Stainless.
    6. SOLD Grendel Inc SRT-20F Folding stock bolt action rifle in .308, SAKO action.
    7. $950.00 Glock 17L, includes silencerco threaded barrel
    8. $2100.00 Aero Precision M5, Bronze coating (Ceracoat?), Raptor Charging Handle, Magpul PRS AR10 Stock, JP Enterprises Silent Captured Spring Buffer Assembily, Lantac Mussle Device, Aero BCG, Standard LPK, Geissele 2 Stage Enhanced trigger, Low Profile Gas Block
    9. $2400.00 Coonan .357 Pistol, w/4 magazines, Kydex holster and mag carrier.
    Last edited by Enigma Nostra; 02-26-2021 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Sold items
    PLEASE NOTE!
    No post or message by this user shall be considered legal advice or a legal opinion, and shall not constitute the formation of a client/lawyer relationship. Do not rely on this information in making legal decisions. If you have a legal questions, please seek legal council qualified to practice law in the appropriate jurisdiction.