Thread: AR parts

AR parts

If any of you are needing part for an AR in the future, Now is the time to be buying.

"Combat Armory" is where I have bought parts from in the past.
    I tried to copy and paste, but didn't have any luck. Just look them up on the net.

Today they are selling parts near cost.

Buy while you can, These will sell out quickly.

Good Luck!
    Ron
    Last edited by Planning; 04-15-2021 at 07:12 PM.
    31B

I've ordered a few parts from them once before several years ago. Ordered a 10.5" barrel, gas block, and carbine length gas tube. They sent me a pistol gas tube instead of carbine, and the gas block journal on the barrel was out of spec by several thousandths. After several emails trying to get them to correct the issue, they simply stopped responding. They may have changed in the last few years, but they'll never get another cent of my money.
    Last edited by deadmanwalkin689; 04-16-2021 at 08:01 AM.

LPKs, springs, and pins - stock up!
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Senior Veteran
    I went there and everything I would want is out of stock.
    14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

I got serious about building AR's back when the Obamanation was first being immaculated. Between upgrading triggers and building AR's, I have 4 complete LPKs on hand, and the better part of four or five others.

Plus my dedicated AR.22 has a complete full Aero lower. Pop the pins, swap in a 5.56 upper, and it's in the game, too!
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other. - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President -

Wow, just thinking about it, the first real gun panic I recall was when Obama was elected. He had control of the House and a Super Majority in Senate. He used up all his oxygen
    the first couple of years ramming thru Obama Care. By the time he wanted to move on gun control he had lost his super majority and any hope of Congress going along with
    his gun control. Anyway, some one who is now 18-20 years old would have been 6- 8 years old at the time. They likely would have no (or little memory) of the early gun
    panics.

I am with Planning. A good time to buy guns, parts and ammo is when they are available!! The current panic seems mostly on ammo, so although it is harder a person can still
    find parts, magazines, etc. Remember PMags going for $75-$100 during panic, I just bought 40 for $12+ apiece with free shipping.
    Occam's razor, the simplest explanation will be the most plausible

I also had terrible luck with them ��**♂️
    IS THERE A SECTION FOR MY DEATH STAR ON MILITARYFIREARM.COM?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    Wow, just thinking about it, the first real gun panic I recall was when Obama was elected.
    I started stockpiling ammo and mags during the first panic I remember; during the run-up to the convention, when the writing was on the wall, that Clinton was gonna get the nomination...

... in the summer of '92.